Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tallfaggots are pieces of shit that needs to die off

MiSKiRaT

MiSKiRaT

OV3RSTRESS3D
★★★★★
Fuck all these tallfag scumfuck pieces of shit I fucking hate these cumskin shitforbrains zoomerniggers bragging about their height everywhere like its some sort of fucking achievement IM SURE YOU DID A LOT TO GET TO THIS HEIGHT IT MUST'VE BEEN SO TIRING BEING BORN LIKE THIS ISNT IT? FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT GENETICS FUCK YOU OZONE LAYER AND FUCK YOU NATURE FOR HARDWIRING THOSE DUMBSHIT WHORES BRAINS TO LIKE MEN ON UNOBTAINABLE PRIVILEGES I DONT FUCKING GET IT WHY CANT IT BE MUSCLES???? WHY CANT IT BE IQ????? WHY CANT IT BE ON LIFE ACHIEVEMENTS?????? ALL OF THESE SEEM REASONABLE TO LIKE A GUY FOR WHY THE FUCK DOES IT HAVE TO BE ON HEIGHT AND FAC E!?!?!?!!?!!?!?! WE ALL KNOW WE CANT DECIDE OUR FATE ON THAT FUCK YOU NATURE FUCK YOU EARTH ALL TALLFAG GEN Z OVERPRIVILEGED SCUMSHIT PIGSKIN FAGGOTS NEED TO GET FUCKING RAN OVER BY COMBINE HARVESTERS AND HAVE THEIR DISINTEGRATED MEAT THROWN INTO INCINERATORS EVERY YOUNG CHADS AND WHORES SHOULD BE LINED UP AGAINST A WALL AND SHOT WITH 3M-54 KALIBR SS-N-27-30A ANTI-SUBMARINE MISSILES FUCKING CUCKS DOOMED US ALL THEY FUCKING DOOMED US ALL BY WORSHIPPING THESE WHORES AND LETTING THEM WALK ALL OVER US FUCK YOU NATURE OUT OF ALL THE BILLION FUCKING YEARS I COULD'VE BEEN BORN AS A FISH 500 MILLION YEARS AGO WHY THE FUCK WAS I BORN NOW?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!? FUCK YOU NATURE DIE DIE DIE TREES DIE GENZ COCKFUCKERS DIE CUCKS DIE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

all of them need to be gunned down, i hate tallfaggots and i hate being mogged.

Agreed. Anyone taller than 6'0 should be lynched.

Yeah, you're just telling me that a 7 foot Aspie with sub5 face SLAYS with beckies... JFL: no, he doesn't.

FACE >>> HEIGHT

Agreed. Anyone taller than 6'0 should be lynched.
You can lynch me already. Just hurt an already wounded dog just because he's incel and tall as well.

I wish I was NT and MTN+ face tier at least.

Yeah, you're just telling me that a 7 foot Aspie with sub5 face SLAYS with beckies... JFL: no, he doesn't.

FACE >>> HEIGHT
Retardcel. If you’re 7 feet tall you’re an instant gigachad no matter if your face looks retarded.

What's the cut off and how tall are you?

What about 7'5cels they are suffering too

I want to kill all tallfags and foids, desmembrane them piece by piece, cut their bodies in pieces, shoot them in the face, shoot them in lungs, shoot them in the pussy. I want their blood running all over me, i want to hear them begging for mercy, while I give them none. Finally, when I am done, I will piss on their dead bodies, ensuring an humiliating death, and putting myself as the ultimate king, superior, alpha male.

View attachment 668066
I want to kill all tallfags and foids, desmembrane them piece by piece, cut their bodies in pieces, shoot them in the face, shoot them in lungs, shoot them in the pussy. I want their blood running all over me, i want to hear them begging for mercy, while I give them none. Finally, when I am done, I will piss on their dead bodies, ensuring an humiliating death, and putting myself as the ultimate king, superior, alpha male.
ULTRA GIGA BASED THROW THEIR DEAD BODIES INTO MEAT GRINDERS AND FEED THEIR FILTHY REMAINS TO RATS:yes:

Why the fuck did nature decide it was for the best my dad to be 5'5 with a 5'11 grandfather?? OH IT'S BECAUSE GRANDPA FUCKED A 4'11 MIDGET I COULD'VE BEEN A 6'2 6'3 GIGAMOGGER IF MY DAD WAS THE SAME HEIGHT AS GRANDPA MY UNCLE GOT ALL MY FATHER'S HEIGHT GENES AND MY DAD DIDN'T FOR FUCKS SAKE IT'D COMPENSATED FOR MY CHRIS CHAN AUTISM FUCK NATURE FUCK GENETIC RECOMBINATION FUCK GENETICS ALTOGETHER AND FUCK TALLFAGS FOR BREEDING FOIDLETS TOO :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
FUCK I HAVEN'T SEEN MY PATERNAL COUSINS IN A LONG TIME I CAN IIMAGINE THEM MOGGING ME AND THEIR CHILDREN GIGAMOGGING ME:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
Why the fuck did nature decide it was for the best my dad to be 5'5 with a 5'11 grandfather?? OH IT'S BECAUSE GRANDPA FUCKED A 4'11 MIDGET I COULD'VE BEEN A 6'2 6'3 GIGAMOGGER IF MY DAD WAS THE SAME HEIGHT AS GRANDPA MY UNCLE GOT ALL MY FATHER'S HEIGHT GENES AND MY DAD DIDN'T FOR FUCKS SAKE IT'D COMPENSATED FOR MY CHRIS CHAN AUTISM FUCK NATURE FUCK GENETIC RECOMBINATION FUCK GENETICS ALTOGETHER AND FUCK TALLFAGS FOR BREEDING FOIDLETS TOO :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
FUCK I HAVEN'T SEEN MY PATERNAL COUSINS IN A LONG TIME I CAN IIMAGINE THEM MOGGING ME AND THEIR CHILDREN GIGAMOGGING ME:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
5'11 was gigachad height in the gulf region of Saudi Arabia back in the 1960s, WHY would he do this to my dad WHY:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

We just need to lower the average a little bit and get rid of the outliers. We're just talking statistics here.

@MiSKiRaT To add more salt to the wound my dad was athletic in his late teens to 20s, he was playing football a lot to hopefully try to get over his manletism and be an elite wealthy sportsmaxxer one day. In the end he failed.
Kill motherwhore nature fucking slaughter her bits to death

You can lynch me already. Just hurt an already wounded dog just because he's incel and tall as well.

I wish I was NT and MTN+ face tier at least.
NO YOU'RE BASED I ONLY MEANT GOOD LOOKING TALLFAGS