Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tallfag problems

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
3sK5Udg.jpg

:feelsrope:

Oh my shoulders are so wide! poor me! fucking bitch

i chuckled at this absurdity

this has to be a joke. tallfags really aren't this oblivious right??

I'm pretty sure he went into a rage fit insulting someone for being short later in the comments.

Then he went on to gaslight saying "heightism isn't a thing I was making a joke because you're so insecure" or some bullshit. Fuck these retards.

What the fuck... any man who complains about being tall needs to have their legs amputated.

Blackops2cel hates tallfags

@Einon thoughts?

What a bunch of overfed problems. Bro you have no idea how hard it is going through narrow exits don’t even talk to me about a lifetime of being a KHHV :chad:

I'm pretty sure he went into a rage fit insulting someone for being short later in the comments.

Then he went on to gaslight saying "heightism isn't a thing I was making a joke because you're so insecure" or some bullshit. Fuck these retards.
what a dumb cunt. jfl @ tallfags who think heightism doesn't exist.

6'1 isn't even that tall.

Also bet he's coping hard about his frame. What a faggot.

what a dumb cunt. jfl @ tallfags who think heightism doesn't exist.
All of IT does despite so many studies proving it does. Society can easily solve heightism in most contexts, but they don't. That's because they hate manlets and want you dead. They solved race discrimination with quotas and shit and now it's an advantage to be a minority when trying to get in a leadership position.

It will never be that way for manlets. You will never hear about "height diversity" in leadership. Being average height is also a death sentence in trying to get any large leadership role let alone a manlet.

Yeah it must be so hard having such a wide frame. Every foid just keeps fuckzoning you. I feel for you man. Why don't you just stay at your home and rot in your basement then.

Boo hoo I'm uncomfortable in an airplane seat, woe is me

Tall people problems - Hit your head on doorways, no leg room on public transport, can't find a bed that is large enough
Short male problems - Made fun of, treated like a child, not given respect, not taken seriously when you have serious concerns and any type of self-improvement is seen as compensating for your small stature.

Tall people problems - Hit your head on doorways, no leg room on public transport, can't find a bed that is large enough
Short male problems - Made fun of, treated like a child, not given respect, not taken seriously when you have serious concerns and any type of self-improvement is seen as compensating for your small stature.
Women also literally want all short men dead.

Wow, it really rendered me speechless.

"Also, it makes you tired and feel used when women only want sex from you and nothing serious."

Oh, I'm sorry. Is that a PROBLEM?!
Well hey there, fuckface. I'll take that problem off your hands. If the only thing they want from you is sex, it will be just like fishing. Sooner or later you will reel in the right fish and then be able to trade it in for a heart piece!
I now want to play Ocarina of Time.

Heightism isn't real but sperm banks don't accept people shorter than 5ft10 or 6ft.

Heightism isn't real but CEOs, movie actors and celebrities in general are either tall or they lie/fraud about their height, it's well known that everyone in Hollywood lies about their height by 1-3 inches.

6'1 is borderline manlet probably sooner or later that's the new 5'6.

brutal humblebrag ngl

Just lol at that oblivious faggot