Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Tallfag Meridian

• Thread starter HONKLER JESTERMAXER
  • Start date
HONKLER JESTERMAXER

HONKLER JESTERMAXER

mess with the honk u get the bonk
★★★★★
As the tallfag in my basement begged for mercy, I show him none.

I started off by shattering his right knee cap with a hammer, and then with a gun I shot at his feet forcing him to hop around like a monkey bitch.

I then took a clamp to his toes and slowly snapped his toes backwards after ripping his toenails with off a rusty spoon, and then I sawed the toes off with a wire and forced him to eat his own toes, feeling satisfaction as his teeth got chipped from the bone of his very own toes.

I then shoved a needle up his urethra and put his hands in honey, and then locked in a cage, and in time his hands rotted as the bugs ate the flesh of his hands.

As his hands were in the cage, I poured itching powder everywhere on his body and put gasoline on his scalp to set ablaze after I finished slowly scalping him

After his scalp was removed, I fried his scalp and forced him to eat to it while his gf and children were forced to join in too.

I then slowly crushed his left knee cap in slow agnoy, before nailing upside down to a cross as glue and tar and boiling acid poured from the ceiling.

I ripped the umbilical out his pregnant girlfriends chest and made her commit suicide by tying a noose out of it

THE END

I then placed a machine beneath his feet which slowly rose higher, eroding his legs like sand paper to a piece of wood