Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tallfag fucks manlet bucks

She was taller than him wearing heels....it's not like she even heightmoggs him. And yes you dumb whore, you're not good enough for chad and nothing more than a human fleshlight

She was taller than him wearing heels....it's not like she even heightmoggs him. And yes you dumb whore, you're not good enough for chad and nothing more than a human fleshlight
This. She's only coping because she's too ugly for Chad now so she had no other choice but to settle for her looksmatch.

and note how the man is younger and the woman is older

"just wait bro, you will age like fine wine :forcedsmile:"

Least cucked boyfriend

"guy after guy" teeeheee
now Lucas gets to enjoy the scraps. the ran through, stretched out fufu, hell yeah, let's go Lucas

i hope she gets eviscerated she is ran through my multiple chads then this poor guy is left with the scraps she`s nothing but a fucking hole

"guy after guy" teeeheee
now Lucas gets to enjoy the scraps. the ran through, stretched out fufu, hell yeah, let's go Lucas
Now he has to stay with her because he has no other choice

not only this retard has to stay with a used material she will cuck him with chad behind his back :feelskek:

"ready to settle down"

"guy after guy" teeeheee
I doubt it. He gets a handjob on his birthday, that's it. But he gets to have great conversations.

I may be 5'3" but I can die knowing I am never cucked.

Even if you “ascend” this will be your fate an old Roastie

There's no winning as a betabuxx, but as an incel you'll preserve your honor.

what whores settle for when chad dont wanna fuck them no more:

Based redditcucks in the comments LMFAOOO glad to see more men taking yhe blackpill and seeing women's abhorrent behaviour for what it is :feelsLSD:

This. She's only coping because she's too ugly for Chad now so she had no other choice but to settle for her looksmatch.
Which is correct and her ovaries should like it.

His "personality and goals."

Having goals = being a betabuxxer loser