Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tallfag cumskins go to Asia just to mog the local men and feel like gods

The day I die will be the happiest day of my life :)

Based tall king ! Rip to manlets lmfaoooo

All manlets (including me) are done for now. Time to kms in videogame ASAP and pleasure my fleshlight

JBW spot on the left with noodle

Do you really got mad jsut because tall person made a post about traveling? :feelsseriously:

Do you really got mad jsut because tall person made a post about traveling? :feelsseriously:
No it's because he's blowing smoke up his ass about mogging the local populace

Fuck. I hate those fucking bragging tallfags. Pieces of shit.

This is still more tolerable than the copoum from r/short tbh
Those niggers don't want to see the truth :feelskek:

This is still more tolerable than the copoum from r/short tbh
Those niggers don't want to see the truth :feelskek:
Don't judge them. Being short sucks. Cope or rope, so to speak.

Don't judge them. Being short sucks. Cope or rope, so to speak.
It does but telling yourself "hey being short is actually better than being tall" is just copium addiction, I see them as junkies at this point

It does but telling yourself "hey being short is actually better than being tall" is just copium addiction, I see them as junkies at this point
Are you yourself short?

Okay then. Well. For example, I'm ugly and I've never coped with my ugliness that way, of course. Like, "being ugly is better than being handsome". It would be too bluepilled. Yet if that kind of cope works for them, good then.

190 cm isn't tall, it's average height. Tall starts at 200 cm. Just how short are Asians that they consider him to be a tallfag? :feelswhat:

Also, Northern Chinese and South Koreans are also along that height, when I was in South Korea I was constantly height-mogged by the native men and I'm only a couple of centimeters shorter (literally just two) than the man who bragged about his average height.

It's a myth that Asians are short, in Beijing and South Korea many men towered above 200 cm.

Adjust your definition of "tallfag" to actually tall people starting from the 195~200 cm range, not 190 cm.

No need for such hate, brocels. It is just sily bragging. [UWSL]Maybe he didn't even fuck any local females. [/UWSL]

Depends on his face, a short Chang still mogs the hell out of any tall Whiteboi if he's incel-tear ugly.

Okay then. Well. For example, I'm ugly and I've never coped with my ugliness that way, of course. Like, "being ugly is better than being handsome". It would be too bluepilled. Yet if that kind of cope works for them, good then.

Well, taller people do get more cancer and die younger.

hes in (((japan))) bro thats not even jbw territory

when I was in South Korea I was constantly height-mogged by the native men
Do you think that's bc of the western food they are starting to feed the young geerations?

This is every tall fag inside I fucking hate them with all my being. Why does this world exist

firstly, jbw means shit there are chads all over in SEA
this is bull fucking shit. Even MENA are able to play the JBW card with asian women because MENA are caucasion at least. THAT is how desperate Asian women are for whiter genes that they will even settle for MENA men.

@Lv99_BixNood do you agree?

I'm literally a god bro!! :soy::soy:

190 cm isn't tall, it's average height. Tall starts at 200 cm. Just how short are Asians that they consider him to be a tallfag? :feelswhat:

Also, Northern Chinese and South Koreans are also along that height, when I was in South Korea I was constantly height-mogged by the native men and I'm only a couple of centimeters shorter (literally just two) than the man who bragged about his average height.

It's a myth that Asians are short, in Beijing and South Korea many men towered above 200 cm.

Adjust your definition of "tallfag" to actually tall people starting from the 195~200 cm range, not 190 cm.
wtf is thus bullshit. asian men in netherlands are tall ive seen it but you just live in china for a month no 190 cm all around the square except white fags

Aren't the Japanese racist AF?

(I could be wrong, just a rumor I heard.)
its the worst country in asia to JBW in. theyre super xenophobic. not to mention more farther along in the decline then the rest of the west. big time fail for suckers to end up going there.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back