Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tallfag co worker tried to swap shifts with me on July 4th

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Official SCP-001 runs this account
★★★★★
I got july 4th off for a special event my brother invited me to and my tallfag co worker is desperately trying to get me to take his shift and I told him "Just call out sick dude" and he told me he was going to get fired if he did that and I reminded him they won't especially with his level of seniority and even if they try to fire him to immediately call the union rep, mfs need to grow some balls.

He's not entitled to holidays.

I hope you didn't give it to him.

He will be getting his dick sucked on the 4th of July while you replace him.Brootal…

He will be getting his dick sucked on the 4th of July while you replace him.Brootal…
good thing I am taking july 4th off for a party my brother invited me to

Before you mfs call me fakecel listen up, there are literally no foids there other than a couple roasties who are taken already and its basically purely dudes going and it wont be that big

Tallfags dont deserve holidays

I absolutely hate tallfags, today there was a 7-footer at the McDonald's, the 4th 7-footer I've seen in the Netherlands in the past 3 years, interestingly enough I saw another one at that very same McDonald's. Fuck tallfags, I fucking hate tall people. Ever since I was introduced to the concept of mogging I started to really resent tall-fucking-fags.

I absolutely hate tallfags, today there was a 7-footer at the McDonald's, the 4th 7-footer I've seen in the Netherlands in the past 3 years, interestingly enough I saw another one at that very same McDonald's. Fuck tallfags, I fucking hate tall people. Ever since I was introduced to the concept of mogging I started to really resent tall-fucking-fags.
Shit man, tallfags already have an happy enough life why should they care about having 4th of july off when they have sex 24/7? (Aside from the severely deformed tallfags)