Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tallest foid I can betabuxx if I am 5 feet and 9.8819 inches

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I am thinking of betabuxxing a super high T tall African woman to give me giga Tyrones or beta buxxing a s uper masculine German foid that no man wantsbecause there are many of those foids here that men run away from to go for soft feminine types

My thing is to make a son using betabuxxing. But i am thinking of the tallest most high T foid possible. So if a manlet like me for Europe standing at 5 feet and 9.8819 inches, what height foid can I possibly get?

I am thinking of betabuxxing a super high T tall African woman to give me giga Tyrones or beta buxxing a s uper masculine German foid that no man wantsbecause there are many of those foids here that men run away from to go for soft feminine types

My thing is to make a son using betabuxxing. But i am thinking of the tallest most high T foid possible. So if a manlet like me for Europe standing at 5 feet and 9.8819 inches, what height foid can I possibly get?
anyone can betabuxx any foid but why not just get a hooker?

Why would you willingly want to create more unneccessary suffering ?

You should go for your own race of foids. Path of the least resistance

You should go for your own race of foids. Path of the least resistance
which ones when i am mixed breed Afro-Germanic?

Why would you willingly want to create more unneccessary suffering ?
dude tall mothers dont create suffering its those short witches causing pain and suffering

dude tall mothers dont create suffering its those short witches causing pain and suffering
There is a reason you are on this forum, whether it's you being below average height, being ugly or being non NT. And if you have kids they will inherit these subhuman traits from you

There is a reason you are on this forum, whether it's you being below average height, being ugly or being non NT. And if you have kids they will inherit these subhuman traits from you
Tall women with angular features can create chad sons even with incels.

Post pics of angular features so i know which witch to betabuxx
Sharp angles and pointiness in the face. Width is also important, if just angular, you're son's could still end up kinda horse faced.
Ad1f854080ecd11947df4ae616aa0b86
Baae67770b899266d25a28e15ecd353e
20231003 220311
600 01593678en Masterfile
MV5BMDE2MzdhNjItMGNjYS00MWYxLThjMGYtOWIzYzM5MDBjYjhmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI0NTA5Nzg V1 FMjpg UX1
831px gisele bundchen2 cropped 816x1061
90144ae0f72d2bfd4bba3a4a424e3826
Mediterranean girl by bodhichita d2dbp17 fullview
220316075024 01 bella hadid 2022 super tease
Julia Stegner
Image1 9202218215644788405773
Maggie Siff by Gage Skidmore
Issachar e1573010372144
Neve Campbell

These combinations of angularity and beauty are pretty rare, hence why they're all actresses and models, but you can find ones that are less pretty but even thoughs aren't too common.

yep below average, short probably. Thats why I want an amazonian tall bitch

yep below average, short probably. Thats why I want an amazonian tall bitch
are you too retarded to understand that both parents have to be attractive to get an attractive offspring or do you just don't want to understand that ? Elliot Rodgers father was a white, tall Chad but he ruined his bloodlike by breeding with a femlet, subhuman gook

are you too retarded to understand that both parents have to be attractive to get an attractive offspring or do you just don't want to understand that ? Elliot Rodgers father was a white, tall Chad but he ruined his bloodlike by breeding with a femlet, subhuman gook
I am short but not a midget. A foid my height will make a 6ft son easy. If I HGH maxx the kid then 6'2'' . Thats ebnough to live a normie tier life

I am short but not a midget. A foid my height will make a 6ft son easy. If I HGH maxx the kid then 6'2'' . Thats ebnough to live a normie tier life
9c7

If you only want a tall foid so that you can have kids and don't want them to end up being short like you, then you can surrogacymaxx using a tall Stacy's eggs.

u cant even give an ethniccel encouragement. If i follow your logic then i might as well just kill myself right now and not even dream let alone try anything
Except i literally just gave you a counterargument. Read my comment about ER again

Plus no Amazonian tall foids for your face

Except i literally just gave you a counterargument. Read my comment about ER again

Plus no Amazonian tall foids for your face
dude ER's mum was noodle. I am talking about betabuxxing a high T black foid or a high T maculine Germanic foid. I hope you understand what this means? ER's mum was small framed, weak, short ? I dont know but I bet she is? Noodles do not produce Tyrones, Chads, boxing world champs, football athletes , or high T men. If they do the show me examples?

So I hope you understand why I keep saying the foid must be high T, giga masculine, big boned , giga amazonians

I will betabuxx a high T foid.

the foid will breed with Chad
dude if u cant even have hope or even dream then whats the point of living? Even if I fail at least I am hoping, coping , dreaming and I have a dream to work towards and save money to betabuxx with

kek yeah he will unknowingly be raising someone elses son. JFL.
ahmm what happened to dna testing? Even if it is illegal in EU I will just send the samples to Africa, SEA, MENA etc etc

both parents have to be attractive to get an attractive offspring or do you just don't want to understand that ? Elliot Rodgers father was a white, tall Chad but he ruined his bloodlike by breeding with a femlet, subhuman gook
That's not true at all, it just depends on luck

You can find many subhuman rich guys getting chad sons with their stacy wives and goblin foids shitting out chad offsprings :society:

Keyword in your example "gook" noodles and asians in general are a genetic dead end for whites.

kek yeah he will unknowingly be raising someone elses son. JFL.
DNA test and proven infidelity can save him from divorce rapes. Dude just needs to make an airtight prenup and not be in the wrong state :feelskek:

I'm only 80% qwhite :feelscry: :feelscry:
Nobody even notices and if they do they probably think you from Spain . Your skin must be pale likme an albinos skin especially in winter even paler than the whites themselves

Nobody even notices and if they do they probably think you from Spain . Your skin must be pale likme an albinos skin especially in winter even paler than the whites themselves
Yes I am white asf. It's was pretty much all Irish and British too. My mom mexican tho so that's the other 20%. I get dark asf in the summer

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back