Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"tallcels" are volcels

Y

Yvel_

Banned
-
if you're 6 feet or above just gymmaxx and you'll get bitches, no matter how ugly you are. you're not incel you're just lazy

Joined Nov 9, 2022 Posts 44 Online 1d 8h 45m

High IQ post. Talloids are gonna deflect when they read this. I would love if they became like 5’5 for a month.

High IQ post. Talloids are gonna deflect when they read this. I would love if they became like 5’5 for a month.

what would happen? they'll get fewer foids' attention? you can't get negative girlfriends

btw im 5'6 so shortcel but you can be ugly even if tall and if you're not getting pussy you can't get even less pussy

strong GrAYcel post, I completely agree
Yeah, I love it when they come up with bs like getting mogged daily by random zoomers on the street, or when they pretend that height has no effect on dating despite the numerous scientific studies that state otherwise

strong GrAYcel post, I completely agree

Yeah, I love it when they come up with bs like getting mogged daily by random zoomers on the street, or when they pretend that height has no effect on dating despite the numerous scientific studies that state otherwise
“i am 6’3 and I get heightmogged by Zoomer teenage girls everyday bro” :soy: :soy: :soy:

highly doubt a 6 foot 1/10 facewise--is getting bitches.

True, I’m 5.9 manlet, even gymmaxxing doesnt make me attractive cuz of manletism

Height is proven to increase attractivity really high.

Based high IQ post

Agree. All the university zoomer tallcells should get the fuck out of incelosphere and spend at least 1 minute in foids' vision to get pussy.