Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "tallcels" are Truecels

joergenson

joergenson

Banned
-
Mog

LOL BRO!!! LOOK AT HOW 5'5" CHAD MOGS 6'3" TRUECEL. BROOOTALL BROOTAL BRO. TALLCELS ARE TRUECELS. :soy: :soy:

I respect tall chads, but I hate those soy lanklets with that smug expression on their face. I would kill them with my bare hands if it ever came to it

I respect tall chads, but I hate those soy lanklets with their smug expressions on their face. I would kill them with my bare hands if it ever came to it
We can't reach

To repeat myself:

Extremely tall men have awkward sex. I know the first word that comes to mind is "cope", but think about it:

An extremely tall man cannot enjoy missionary sex because the woman's face would be in his chest. Doggystyle would be hard because his gigantic bodily proportions do not match hers. Sex while standing would also be awkward because he is over half a foot taller than the woman.

Unless he kills the vibe by going into some ridiculous position and propping her up on ten pillows, he is pretty much stuck laying on his back the entire time.
GrAYcel IQ being displayed here.

To repeat myself:

Extremely tall men have awkward sex. I know the first word that comes to mind is "cope", but think about it:

An extremely tall man cannot enjoy missionary sex because the woman's face would be in his chest. Doggystyle would be hard because his gigantic bodily proportions do not match hers. Sex while standing would also be awkward because he is over half a foot taller than the woman.

Unless he kills the vibe by going into some ridiculous position and propping her up on ten pillows, he is pretty much stuck laying on his back the entire time.
"Broo the sex they have is uncomfortable therefore it doesn't matter!!!" :soy: :soy:

To repeat myself:

Cope

I once saw a 5,4 filipina with i swear a 6,5 dude and i was thinking his dick must literally enter her digestive system when they fffuck it was so mismatched i bet she felt like she won the lottery the flippin whore

What are you 6ft?
*The ceiling is 230cm.

I'm about 177cm. Subtracting the head and neck I'm about 150cm at shoulder level. My arm length is about 70cm. Adding it together I get to about 220cm. Then twist my body a bit and raise one shoulder I get to just about 230cm.

It's nothing crazy, maybe my arms are a few cm longer than that of the average 177cm person, but it won't be a big difference.

People saying "you can't reach" someone who is tall are obviously exaggerating but dumb foids believe all of that. There are actually very few practical shortcomings if you're below average height (if you're not extremely short).
Modern hypergamy makes it look like you're disabled if you're a few inches below the average height

*The ceiling is 230cm.

I'm about 177cm. Subtracting the head and neck I'm about 150cm at shoulder level. My arm length is about 70cm. Adding it together I get to about 220cm. Then twist my body a bit and raise one shoulder I get to just about 230cm.

It's nothing crazy, maybe my arms are a few cm longer than that of the average 177cm person, but it won't be a big difference.

People saying "you can't reach" someone who is tall are obviously exaggerating but dumb foids believe all of that. There are actually very few practical shortcomings if you're below average height (if you're not extremely short).
Modern hypergamy makes it look like you're disabled if you're a few inches below the average height
You're a manlet unless you have a good looking face you're fucked