Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tallcels are a myth

M

Miles Morales

Recruit
★★★
Even being an ugly ass nigga won't stop foids to orbit you as long you are tall. :feelswhat::feelswhat:
263800760_3022807321312576_7938726549871133927_n.jpg

Is like Grotesque Subhuman. The only "youtubcel" who managed to bring foids to his livestreams without even trying

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF95sY18lIg&ab_channel=ToddThundercock

He even had matches as milkmired man:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VnGZjLD0ZY&ab_channel=ToddThundercock

Last edited:
Not true unless your sub 6. If your below its over. Plus dude in the pic is white

How tall exactly? i think it starts at 6'6

most """"high IQ"""" cels believe this retarded cope and so do you

High iq. Tall is the opposite of incel

6'5 isn't tall now?

6'1-6'2 is tall, 6'3-6'4 is very tall, 6'5+ is super tall
i meant so tall that you stand out so foids will give you attention, of course 6'5 is tall

Past a certain point unless if they have actual deformities. Grotesque has 3/10 face yet gets pussy because he’s 6’4. Though he’d do much better with normie height and face.

Height>Race>Face>>>Frame>>>Dick

Past a certain point unless if they have actual deformities. Grotesque has 3/10 face yet gets pussy because he’s 6’4. Though he’d do much better with normie height and face.

Height>Race>Face>>>Frame>>>Dick
Race > face? Is this for real?

Face + hair > NT/social circle > height > reddit account > race > anything else

white + tall = not an incel

tall ethnics can still be incel

Race > face? Is this for real?
Yeah tbh, even a subhuman like me could probably get laid in SEA.
[UWSL]Face + hair > NT/social circle > height > reddit account > race > anything else[/UWSL]
Reddit account? Lol.

I include hair/skull shape with face, balding isn’t that bad if you have a nice skull. Though tallfaggotry is an advantage that surpasses anything else.

There are surgeries for your face that have at most 1 month of downtime. LL means you’re gonna be bedridden for 3 months and in constant pain unless if you’re pumped up on pain medication. Forget about it if you’re getting it done in a shithole country like India/Russia where it’s cheap. After that good luck at not being in a wheelchair by 30. Height and face are both important but it’s a lot easier to fix your face. Thankfully my height is only slightly below average, if I was <5’7 I’d abandon all hopes of surgery.

NT/Social circle isnt important. I have friends but doesn’t get me laid.
That's king of the manlets territory
In Western Europe yeah. Gigaslayer height anywhere else.

Go fuck yourself

I’m non NT so it cancels out my tallfagness

GrotesqueSubhuman was a massive fakecel anyway.

First guy is literally a model under the fat.
Years of looksmax autism lets me see that from his deep set eyes and ratios.

If someone is a tallfag and dont gymmaxx, they're a fucking fakecel no question asked.

Cope. Height doesn't matter. Face is everything. I'm 6'3 and gymmaxxed and still a truecel.

Water is wet.

tall''cels''.is

I include hair/skull shape with face, balding isn’t that bad if you have a nice skull. Though tallfaggotry is an advantage that surpasses anything else.
Balding ruins everything unless you are hyper masculine facially and tall
NT/Social circle isnt important. I have friends but doesn’t get me laid.
It's super important here, some of my friends were shorter than 5'6.5 me but they had gfs
GrotesqueSubhuman was a massive fakecel anyway.
True

You can only be a tallcel if you’re a mentalcel. Getting a gf shouldn’t be a problem if you’re 6 foot+ and neurotypical.