Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tall privilege (ragefuel for short guys)

I don't feel anyting anymore

Just be 7ft tall bro!!!!

total tallfag death

when he’s hugging her on his knees and is still taller than « short kings » :kys:

FUCK TALLNIGGERS

Notice how cum dumpsters love physical attributes in men that they can’t change, and all a cum dumpster has to do is dress like a whore and life is handed to her on a silver platter.

I wanna break his ribs with one hard roundhouse

"Sorry I'm not in to short guys"

I hope they are both executed

Menendez black ops2

I hate white tallfag niggers so much its crazy:lasereyes:

I wanna disembowel them

"i feel protected", bitch one shotgun blast and any human is done for... why the FUCK are you so obsessed with height? It literally means nothing these days. (In terms of survivability)

"i feel protected", bitch one shotgun blast and any human is done for... why the FUCK are you so obsessed with height? It literally means nothing these days. (In terms of survivability)
this. if anything height is worse for survivability because the target is bigger and taller people generally have more health problems

I wanna break his ribs with one hard roundhouse
Aim for an oblique kick to the knee, let's see how he likes it down here with the rest of us.

what was that nigger retard nba fag who was 7ft tall and had more than 20000 bodies??
:cryfeels:

we cant even get 1 yet some athlete loser drowns in pussy