Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Tall Personality" is not an insult, but a realism from a hole's perspective.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16608
  • Start date
Deleted member 16608

Deleted member 16608

lower than whale shit
-
If I were to get into a woman's mind, I'd assume the majority of her interactions with men is through a lens of biological determinism. When you say a girl is looking for a guy with a "tall personality" you might cope and giggle to yourself that you one-upped a foid but look at it from her perspective. The genetic trait of being tall implies the man has an easier life from constant validation, will "protect" her, is attractive to other women (social proof), higher earning potential (proven), etc. etc. With all of these positives her only conclusion is this man is "good" and therefor has a great personality. How could he not?

Is ‘tall personality’ really something foids say?

Is ‘tall personality’ really something foids say?
no, it's a joke to point out the hypocritical personality meme women say they are looking for in a man, when it's really just genetics and lookism.

Sure a foid can deduce all that from a tallfag :feelsseriously:

Is more like: "oh! that guy is tall I want his dick"

That thinking is for the evolution.

Height heavily heavily halos “personality”.. foids seriously think that they like tall hot guys because of their personalities, and that their looks are just the cherry on top.

I'm not saying these thoughts go through her head consciously. It happens in a matter of milliseconds and completely lizard brained. I think a woman's lizard brain is much more powerful than a man's and determines her opinions and emotions moreso.

all foids are entiteld monsters