Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tall off-duty cop bullies a hungry, short thiefcel. This vid make me fucking angry.

Do you think it's good what the tall off-duty cop did to the hungry shortcel?

• Total voters
NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

KHHDV Wizard Alchemist. Wageslavecel.
★★★★★

First of all, let's be clear. If the cop wasn't taller, he would have never attempted this shit. He wouldn't even be a cop in the first place.

He essentially took the food out of the poor shortcel's mouth. Yeah, even if it was stolen. Just look at his slippers, look at his socks, that's a poor trucel who clearly is living from day to day. He was probably happy for a brief moment, thinking he can finally get to eat meat again.

Then that tall fucker comes out of nowhere. Look at his fucking dress shoes, he's clearly rich. Compare their shoes :feelsseriously:

Stealing food to survive is literally the most justified and noble reason you could steal for.

Everything about this video made me so fucking angry :feelsree::feelsree:

This video is the antithesis of my entire system of beliefs, that's why it made me so angry.

Tall, rich mogger in position of authority who bullies a cursed, poor, hungry subhuman.

I don't think it's wrong to steal unless it's from an individual who isn't rich.

Dude had a full set of groceries he wasn't stealing to survive he was stealing because he's a fucking Wigger who doesn't belong in our society. He is also probably a sexhaver aswell.

Dude had a full set of groceries he wasn't stealing to survive he was stealing because he's a fucking Wigger who doesn't belong in our society. He is also probably a sexhaver aswell.
:lasereyes:

motherfuckers like that thief in the vid are what's ruining and sabotaging the West. The cop did the right thing.