Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Tall men act like pedos so much

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
It’s always the same with them. “I want a qt smol gf that I’m a foot and a half taller than because it’s so adorable” why do so many of them want their gfs to be no taller than up to their chest? Does it remind them of little girls? It always looks just comical when I see a 5’2 girl with a 6’0 plus guy out in public I’d think they were father daughter. It’s strange and pedo like to me tbh I have no idea why midget girls want guys so much taller than them to make them feel like little girls and then turn around and screech at incels for pedo behavior it doesn’t make any sense to me

The largest difference I've seen was a 6'4-6 German and a 5'1-2 noodlewhore

They want to date young girls fresh outta high school but then they'd be seen as weird so they go after short women

Women endorse it, so it isn't seen as an issue. If a lower tier man says that they want a virgin woman, however... pedo allegations galore.
Hypocrisy, rules for thee but not for me

Hypocrisy, rules for thee but not for me
Classic women are always right it’s always the men at fault. There are so many sets of rules for men and not women smfh

Because they will be more loyal.

It’s always the same with them. “I want a qt smol gf that I’m a foot and a half taller than because it’s so adorable” why do so many of them want their gfs to be no taller than up to their chest? Does it remind them of little girls? It always looks just comical when I see a 5’2 girl with a 6’0 plus guy out in public I’d think they were father daughter. It’s strange and pedo like to me tbh I have no idea why midget girls want guys so much taller than them to make them feel like little girls and then turn around and screech at incels for pedo behavior it doesn’t make any sense to me
its called nature. high Testosterone male instinct. i prefer young, short , petite cute-looking virgin prime teen girls because i am naturally more sexually attracted to them (im not talking about literal children for fucks sake i'm not a pedophile, children have NOTHING attractive)
i want to tower over them,, i want to completely dominate them,, i want to fuck them, i want to throw them punch and destroy them sniff them and fuck them over and over i want to ravage them

Last edited:
id like a taller woman actually. something like 6'3, 6'4

Agreed bro am a tallfag and i want my foid to be a tallfag so my descended dont suffer

I'm sure part of is that they can better looking women if they're much shorter. Don't believe this femcel thing about tall women having a hard time finding a guy, the "hard time" is finding someone much taller than them

This is disrespectful to pedophiles.

its called nature. high Testosterone male instinct. i prefer young, short , petite cute-looking virgin prime girls because i am naturally more sexually attracted to them (im not talking about literal children for fucks sake i'm not a pedophile, literal children have NOTHING attractive)
i want to tower over them,, i want to completely dominate them,, i want to fuck them, i want to throw them punch and destroy them sniff them and fuck them over and over i want to ravage them
Sigh you’re right man can’t fight nature I can’t say I wouldn’t do the same if I was a tallfag. Although I wouldn’t go any shorter than 5’4 you have to think what’s at stake for any future sons you might have

Big curvier girls are sexier to me but small girl can be easily dominated in bed. Also it's easier to fuck them in standing position. Although big girls are great for doggy and basically everything else, bouncing titties in cowgirl is hot.

Foids don't care, even if they do think it falls into the category you mentioned, because it allows for further benefit for them in terms of hypergamy and foid privilege; plus, they like tall men, so what's the harm if they temporarily turn off the personality detector and see what happens? :feelsclown:

I guess they tend to find shorter foids easier to physically control, or short foids simply gravitate to them in a more direct way compared to taller ones to perhaps make up for their genetics; either way, manlets get the attention of none of those two based off their height. :feelsjuice:

to be able to dominate them in bed. They have to be small so that they can easily be thrown around and controlled. women love to feel powerless to get away from you even if they wanted to (if you are attractive atleast)

nah sorry thats cope. all foids want foot+ taller then them and double body weight
What? :feelshehe:

I was talking about them not caring about tall men wanting shorter foids, even if they might think it falls into the category of near-"pedophilia" based on their views. :feelsjuice:

its not fair how short foids get tons of options while manlets get basically nothing

to be able to dominate them in bed. They have to be small so that they can easily be thrown around and controlled. women love to feel powerless to get away from you even if they wanted to (if you are attractive atleast)
:yes:

Big curvier girls are sexier to me but small girl can be easily dominated in bed. Also it's easier to fuck them in standing position. Although big girls are great for doggy and basically everything else, bouncing titties in cowgirl is hot.
You seem to know a lot about that types of stuff :feelsaww: . :feelswhat: