Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Tall kid drops manlet in front of foids

the shit is age restricted i cant watch it :feelsUgh:

so much estrogen in that ''fight'' ngl

to win as a manlet, you have to be quicker to the punch than the tallfag. and the punch needs to have ko power,
mike tyson showed how you can beat up guys 6 inches taller than you

I can confirm muh age with my credit card but dont want JewTube to have that info

Manlet fought and beat that tallfag hard tho, he only fell down at last and then the tallfag retreated

Manlet fought and beat that tallfag hard tho, he only fell down at last and then the tallfag retreated
It is said that tallfags cant defend themselves very well

the shit is age restricted i cant watch it :feelsUgh:
I have attached it down below, hope it works
over for youngcels
Don't think that this is really an incel thing. It's more like kids growing up without a father/brother and then just never getting any experience, I think. I mean where is the deal with him being quite a bit shorter, if both actually fought as any normal human being would, he would have had a realistic chance. Idk, very faggy clip perhaps.

LowInhibMaxxer
Azaylias
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

The smaller kid was the bully and aggressor, the taller kid clearly just wanted to grab his bag and leave but the little one was trying to hit him as he did so.
True tbh. But I will always support a manlet over a tallfag even if he in the wrong ded srs. Unless I know the talfag or the wrong was that bad.

If I was there I could've stopped it in 3 secs with my battering skills.:feelsjuice: both of them woulve lost at least a testicle:feelshaha:. That's if they have any. What the fuck kind of fight is this
True tbh. But I will always support a manlet over a tallfag even if he in the wrong ded srs. Unless I know the talfag or the wrong was that bad.
As you should
The smaller kid was the bully and aggressor, the taller kid clearly just wanted to grab his bag and leave but the little one was trying to hit him as he did so.
Maybe the smaller kid was pretty much bullied by everyone else including the taller guy. Shorter guys don't get pissed off for no reason. manletcels know about the truth:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: in seconds if they had any underlying depression before hand.

Last edited:
Doesn't seem so, the shorter kid is smiling and looks at ease. Maybe his father is a big shot in the community.
Maybe. :fuk: I don't know with this world anymore