Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tall Guys Can't Be Truecels

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
If you're a tall guy you are cannot be a truecel you were blessed with the genetic gift of being tall. It's disrespectful to short incels to claim that you're a truecel when really you have one of the most important factors in attractiveness.

being tall means nothing when your face is subhuman. most girls have enough orbiters to have at least 5 over 6ft

I agree, because you at least can mog people even those Chads sometimes.

I agree. I know short, good looking guys around my workplace and school, but the girls rather pick the tall guys, below average guys while a lot of the good looking guys remain single. I've never even seen a girl sticking to a less than 5'8'' guy. They always run after tall and dominant guys, no matter how they look.

Looks theory is mostly bullshit, it only works in dating apps like Tinder. A lot of people here need to wake up. Height and a manly personality is more important. Looks is just a positive first impression.

stbo2 is at least 6'3 what about that?

I am not short (5'95+), but there a lot of taller guys, even those, whom i older

i wish i was tall (or even average height) so my massive head would look more proportionate. i look fucking ridiculous

tallcels = autistic

It makes NO sense how a tall guy could NOT have a girl.

I'm 6'1 but KHV at age 31. If that ain't truecel, then I don't know what is.

If youre tall with an average face i'll understand but height is cope its all about face.

I mostly gave up by the time I was 25.
Like I said I've never seen a 40 yo virgin that was tall. There are tall guys in their 20's and 30's who have sex for the first time