Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tall good looking men are the ones beating females

• Thread starter I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss
  • Start date
I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
★★★★★
From my empirical observations :feelssus: of my female relatives and their Chad husbands, it's usually the chad that beats up females and not the silly inkwell with muhsogynitic views.

And it does make sense. :feelsthink:

The Chad drowns in females attention, he kisses and penetrates so many of them. His dopamine system, once accustomed to this situation as a baseline, the Chad no longer derives immense pleasure from such acts.

Females are now viewed as mere objects, living fleshlights to deposit a a sticky liquid in and relieve oneself. :feelsugh:

Rather what gives him pleasure now is checking the extent of how much abuse he can inflict on the foid unit, and still have it crawling over him. :feelsdevil:

Ironically, feminism will only further females beating.
Unsurprisingly, it will not be viewed as beating if he is Chad :feelsclown:

Last edited:
They don't need to act nice, they can act whomever they please and get away with it. Meanwhile silly inkwells must act nice, else reported to HR

From my empirical observations :feelssus: of my female relatives and their Chad husbands, it's usually the chad that beats up females and not the silly inkwell with muhsogynitic views.

The Chad drowns in females attention, he kisses and penetrates so many of them. His dopamine system, once accustomed to this situation as a baseline, the Chad no longer derives immense pleasure from such acts.

Females are now viewed as mere objects, living fleshlights to deposit a a sticky liquid in and relieve oneself. :feelsugh:

Rather what gives him pleasure is checking the extent of how much abuse he can inflict on the foid unit, and still have it crawling over him. :feelsdevil:

Keep in mind that all of that is blamed on us. There was video on twitter I can’t find it fml. a literal chad beating his bitch in public . A trucel with a suit stepped in to try and stop chad.she started hitting him. You can’t make this shut up.

They don't need to act nice, they can act whomever they please and get away with it. Meanwhile silly inkwells must act nice, else reported to HR

I hope they keep beating them; hopefully a few of them endure a painful long lasting agony and its consequent death. I don't care about women anymore in Roblox.

Keep in mind that all of that is blamed on us. There was video on twitter I can’t find it fml. a literal chad beating his bitch in public . A trucel with a suit stepped in to try and stop chad.she started hitting him. You can’t make this shut up.
It's not abuse of it's chad :feelsclown:
It must be something I am doing wrong, maybe i need to give him more sex and improve my cooking and housekeeping skills :feelsclown:

Females self improve for chad as incels self improve for females.

It's not abuse of it's chad :feelsclown:
It must be something I am doing wrong, maybe i need to give him more sex and improve my cooking and housekeeping skills :feelsclown:

Females self improve for chad as incels self improve for females.
The thing is they actually have access to chad , even if it’s just for sex. We have no access to any foid at all. See the difference :whatfeels:. We call “self improve all we want “ we would still never have access to top tier foids. We would be lucky to get anything at all

I hope they keep beating them; hopefully a few of them endure a painful long lasting agony and its consequent death. I don't care about women anymore in Roblox.
:feelsdevil::smonk:

Rather what gives him pleasure now is checking the extent of how much abuse he can inflict on the foid unit, and still have it crawling over him. :feelsdevil:

:foidSoy: "Yes he hits me, but I stay because I love him!" :chad:

Meanwhile I lock eyes with a foid for 2 seconds.

newFile.jpg

:foidSoy: "Help"!!!!!!!!

very nice turn of phrase muhsogynitic

needs to be put into the lexicon of incel terminology

Last edited:
The idea of inkwells beating, raping, assaulting, foids, etc is nonsensical at best and retarded at worst. The fact that inkwells dont have any foids to beat or abuse, etc automatically dispells that blantant lie. This is chad and normies doing by default. But water wet. More proof of why foids shouldnt have rights or freedoms or platforms to spew their hateful toxic venom. :feelsthink::feelsjuice:

chad would never beat women

chad respects women, blacks and queers, thats why he gets pussy and the good life

ur quality of life depends on being a good person, thats why chad has it good

What if i beat up foids but just not "my" foids? :feelsBox:

chad respects women, blacks and queers, thats why he gets pussy and the good life

Right, whenever you encounter a male feminist, a black lives matter advocate, an LGBTQ+ supporter, it's always a chad, not some pathetic soyboy doing it for female approval....

life is fucking unfair i want to be a fucking CHAD, MAKE EVERY FOID ATTRACTED TO ME AND BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF THEM

I've been saying this for years

it's not incels who are raping and assaulting women

it's frat guys, chads, athletes, bbcs

How would your assult a women if you almost never interact with them.
It is fr crazy how people accuse us of domestic violence when we don't even live with women.
It is almost like they forget incels are single lonely men

Fuck wish I could see thay

:feels:

life is fucking unfair i want to be a fucking CHAD, MAKE EVERY FOID ATTRACTED TO ME AND BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF THEM
:lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping:

It is fr crazy how people accuse us of domestic violence when we don't even live with women.
It's scapegoating.

I don't even talk to foids. Most serail killers are good looking and foids like them, beside horrible ations that killers comitted. I fucking hate this shit