Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Tall girls… tall men want you!

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/zcf3dx/tall_girls_tall_men_want_you/

:feelshaha:

Meanwhile short men = :feelsrope:

What a pathetic cuck. Yet he gets be taller than most this forum. Life is not fair in any way.

What a pathetic cuck. Yet he gets be taller than most this forum. Life is not fair in any way.
He's a bigger target for better CHOices. I'm taking what I can get. I'm good at trajectory anyway (in Minecraft creative mode)

I go for whoever I have chemistry with.:feelsseriously:

I go for whoever I have chemistry with.:feelsseriously:
There's no chemistry for the average inkler. Only HTN+ gives chemical reaction to the female side, regardless of race.

How can you read this and not want to go ER

No group of people hate short men more than short foids.

"My mom is 5’2 and my dad is 6’4 lol"

Perfect

Notice how when women complain about not being able to find a chad everyone goes like "You are beautiful and worthy of love" but when a man says he's been alone his whole entire life because nobody wants him everyone instantly starts shaming and gaslighting the guy like "you're not entitled to anything inkwell" or "it's your terrible personality" and so on and so forth. If that doesn't prove that we live in a gynocracy then I don't know what will

What does this stupid sub exist? Don't these people already have a perfect life? Why do they need to brag so much?

Notice how when women complain about not being able to find a chad everyone goes like "You are beautiful and worthy of love" but when a man says he's been alone his whole entire life because nobody wants him everyone instantly starts shaming and gaslighting the guy like "you're not entitled to anything inkwell" or "it's your terrible personality" and so on and so forth. If that doesn't prove that we live in a gynocracy then I don't know what will
Based. Society loves to hate men.