Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Tall girls have it just as hard as short guys"

Tutorialmode

Womyn are oppressed btw, they can make $100k a month with basically 0 effort, don't get drafted to war, get infinite validation from strangers, get more college degrees, are far less likely to be homeless or a victim of suicide/homicide, basically have 0 societal expectations but sometimes they get ogled by a sub chad male for 0.34325 seconds! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Last edited:
Bruh.

Literally nobody cares if you are a tall chick. I'm not denying some people think it looks weird or different but in absolutely no way do they have to struggle the same ways that us shortcels do. People will still fuck the tall bitch. None of their "worth" goes down in any guy's eyes because of their height. With short guys, we are seen as weak because of our genetics. It's fucking bullshit.

Translation. Its HARDER to find chad.

Not "finding a looksmatch"

yay onlyfans bitches making millions again:kys:

The only reason I wouldn’t even try for a tall Amazonian chick is because I get heightmogged by my brother and she would leave me for him (if I ever even got to the first part, which is cope).

We need to hit the reset button on soyciety, we fucked up as a species :feelsclown:

It's so intuitive that I can't begin to understand how anyone would miss it: tall women are not as desirable because women are not supposed to be that tall, whereas short men are not as desirable because men are not supposed to be that short. People recognize the former and refuse to recognize the latter.

Plenty of dudes here would be glad to fuck a gigatall foid even if they are manlets, myself included.

Totally. It's not because guys don't want her. She's basically a volcel. 5'10-6'0 Chadlite ain't even good enough for her.

When I worked in retail there was this ultra tall Latina curly haired foid customer that came frequently with her family. I couldn't stop staring at her. She must have been 6'5" :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:. Similarish looking curly haired Latina pictured below.

Being a tall foid is even better. Such a foid won't be ashamed of the height of her son in most cases (tall foids usually have sons who're at least above average in terms of height). Also she's physically stronger than most foids, which can give her an advantage in a fight (sometimes fights between foids happen). Also it's not necessary to wear uncomfortable shoes to appear taller. And so on.

i was bullied for my height and yet nobody is lining up to give me free money, strange :feelswhere:

the only thing that gets harder as a tall bitch is me when I look at them:ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels:

Meanwhile, you study for 10 years LIKE A GEEK and get into huge ass lifetime debt of hundreds of thousands of dollars just to make in two years what the average onlyfans toilet makes in a month:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

All that fucking time, effort and money just to get mogged by braindead twitch streamers, attention whoring youtubers and toilets, hell even this ugly ass sheboon tranny from IT made 600k in two years while you barely make that in 10 years:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

CaPiTaLiSm BrEeDs InNoVaTiOn:society::society::society::society::society::society: fucking clown world:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: @mistersinister

is it though? at least they stand out. it may be harder to find chad that mogs them by 5+ inches though :feelskek:

Fuck you bitch you don't know the struggle of short men

Foids literally live life in tutorial mode with cheats and still have the audacity to complain about it jfl

View attachment 626728

Womyn are oppressed btw, they can make $100k a month with basically 0 effort, don't get drafted to war, get infinite validation from strangers, get more college degrees, are far less likely to be homeless or a victim of suicide/homicide, basically have 0 societal expectations but sometimes they get ogled by a sub chad male for 0.34325 seconds! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
:yes::yes::yes:

Giant GigaChads are so rare.

Meanwhile, you study for 10 years LIKE A GEEK and get into huge ass lifetime debt of hundreds of thousands of dollars just to make in two years what the average onlyfans toilet makes in a month:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

All that fucking time, effort and money just to get mogged by braindead twitch streamers, attention whoring youtubers and toilets, hell even this ugly ass sheboon tranny from IT made 600k in two years while you barely make that in 10 years:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

CaPiTaLiSm BrEeDs InNoVaTiOn:society::society::society::society::society::society: fucking clown world:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Holy shit. This really is a clown world :whitepill::feelsrope::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsrope:

Shoot this useless filthy cunt

How are foids becoming so tall:feelswhat::feelswhat: this foid is almost my height

Bruh.

Literally nobody cares if you are a tall chick. I'm not denying some people think it looks weird or different but in absolutely no way do they have to struggle the same ways that us shortcels do. People will still fuck the tall bitch. None of their "worth" goes down in any guy's eyes because of their height. With short guys, we are seen as weak because of our genetics. It's fucking bullshit.

That nigga is on suicide watch when he understood he is poor+wasted his life for literally nothing and is now a peon with huge ass debt :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Imagine putting all that effort and not having even 1m liquid net worth to fuck around with, couldn’t be me:society::society::society::society::society::society: