Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tall girls are for tall guys and short girls are also for tall guys, short guys can kys

I height mog my oneitis but have a normal looking face, is it over?

Femlet death camp when?

Tall women seem to be much more rare than tall men
Women above 5'9 are almost inexistent but men above 6'3 aren't that rare, jfl

That's my theory to explain why so many tall guys date super short girls instead of tall girls...

Last edited:

That's my theory to explain why so many tall guys date super short girls instead of tall girls...
Saw a few girls over 6 0 in Stores. Here in Germany.

You either mog or get mogged or get GIGA mogged by a cunt :feelskek:

Yes, it literally is this. There are simply way more tall men than tall toilets. In the Netherlands only 10% of toilets are 5'11 or taller while 20% of men are 6'3 or taller. Tall men are extremely common while I regularly see White Dutch toilets around the 5 foot mark, less than 30% of Dutchmen (including immigrants) are shorter than 6 feet.

Of course toilets date taller men due to some degree of sexual dimorphism.

That sub is a joke

Yes, it literally is this. There are simply way more tall men than tall toilets. In the Netherlands only 10% of toilets are 5'11 or taller while 20% of men are 6'3 or taller. Tall men are extremely common while I regularly see White Dutch toilets around the 5 foot mark, less than 30% of Dutchmen (including immigrants) are shorter than 6 feet.

Of course toilets date taller men due to some degree of sexual dimorphism.
im really happy about the fact that I dont live in the fucking Netherlands

im really happy about the fact that I dont live in the fucking Netherlands
Netherlands is Chad territory, if it wasn't because of being plagued by ethnic groups from Africa; mostly, Northern Africans.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back