Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tall girl logic

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
"I was born with shit genetics and look like a diseased giraffe who towers over most guys, so I deserve a tall guy. He also has to have a good face and hygiene, goals, a job, etc. Since I have bad genetics, I am entitled to a man with good genetics."

Shut up, tall girls are goddesses.

I really like tall girls, especially if they're not skinny

Framecel222 said:

that may be so, but OP is pointing out these tall fho's ridiculous standards which i agree are absurd for a tall woman to think that she is entitled to a chad taller than her

You have to be better than them, its just their biological programming

You have to be a bit taller than the tall girl to consider you, if an even taller version of you and better looking shows up though who hits on her game over for you

Framecel222 said:

You're tall and facially good looking. Tall girls must love you. I dislike them because of how stuck up they act.

Sparky said:
5”6-5”11 is pretty much ideal for a girl imo

Sucks that I’m a manlet attracted to tall girls -.-

So am I, but when I see a tall girl I assume they don't think we exist. I'm about average height though.

Tall FHOs may as well not exist for me, as I clearly do not exist to them. Shit, even height-matching FHOs think that as well. Manlets are invisible.

Tall girls immediately eliminate any males shorter than them, so I prefer them due to higher probability.

Grotesque said:
Tall girls immediately eliminate any males shorter than them, so I prefer them due to higher probability.

Are you tall or something? That sounds like a good plan. I would think if a woman is tall enough, she'd strictly care about a guys height despite how his face looks. Bit of a stretch (no pun intended).

Zielony4 said:
Are you tall or something? That sounds like a good plan. I would think if a woman is tall enough, she'd strictly care about a guys height despite how his face looks. Bit of a stretch (no pun intended).
I'm 6'4. The plan is legit, it's working for me now.