Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tall foids are much better than short foids

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★★
I see a lot of brocels here describing their ideal Stacy foid as very short but I think that’s fucking dumb. Tall foids are much, much better and they carry better genes. When you think about it, short foids look bad in every body type.

A curvy short foid will look round and like a bowling ball, and a skinny short foid will look like a child. A little bit of extra weight destroys any short foid.

Whereas for tall foids, they look good in every body type. A skinny one will look like a supermodel and a curvy one will look sexy and breedable. If she’s slightly overweight, she will still look good because of fat distribution.

The only problem with tall foids is that they are extremely unattainable, they’re only after 6’4 chads

Yup all loli enjoyers should ktms

Right now, I'll take whatever I can get but if Im thinking about my offspring, I definitely would take a tall foid, over a short one, as a 5'7 manlet.

@wereq approves this message

I would never want a foid, at least in a LTR to be taller than me. She would never respect me and besides that it looks weird

I would never want a foid, at least in a LTR to be taller than me. She would never respect me and besides that it looks weird
yeah it kind is but you should seek foids that are at least as tall as you if you care about your potential son (not that it matters much when you're posting here)

Whatchyou talkin' 'bout, datin' a tall foid bro I ain't tryin' to be seen with Godzilla

yeah it kind is but you should seek foids that are at least as tall as you if you care about your potential son (not that it matters much when you're posting here)
I dont want kids, even if a foid wanted kids with me i would decline because i dont want to create more unnecessary suffering

No. Loli supremacy.

The shorter the better. My first choice would be a midget.

I don't want to be heightmogged by a foid

For you. I like shorter, my height because their better huggable and actually have better shapes for me. Don't go around here overrating tall chicks because I'm actually turnt off by them. Shorter or mid height is peak for me because that's where I feel like me. Same height is ideal. Taller chicks are like trees.

I want a short girl because she could look up to me literary and figuratively. If by any luck you two have sex you can easily dominate and carry her around.

I see a lot of brocels here describing their ideal Stacy foid as very short but I think that’s fucking dumb. Tall foids are much, much better and they carry better genes. When you think about it, short foids look bad in every body type.

A curvy short foid will look round and like a bowling ball, and a skinny short foid will look like a child. A little bit of extra weight destroys any short foid.

Whereas for tall foids, they look good in every body type. A skinny one will look like a supermodel and a curvy one will look sexy and breedable. If she’s slightly overweight, she will still look good because of fat distribution.

The only problem with tall foids is that they are extremely unattainable, they’re only after 6’4 chads
Yes not to mention they can save your bloodline by giving you tall sons.

Right now, I'll take whatever I can get but if Im thinking about my offspring, I definitely would take a tall foid, over a short one, as a 5'7 manlet.
Either this or sexually select for only daughters. No way would I ever bring a manlet into this world knowing what I know and living what I lived.

Shorter women are easier to dominate.
I feel much more comfortable and relaxed around short foids, shorter people in general. Im really short, so i guess i feel "normal" around them.

short foids remind me of children and im not a pedo so I prefer foids the same height or taller

short foids remind me of children and im not a pedo so I prefer foids the same height or taller
Agecuck logic. Height has nothing to do with development. It's all in the face and body. I do partially agree since I couldn't date a midget for the life of me. But normal short is daily and unnoticeable.

Nah shorter foids are far better and far more attractive and it's pretty obvious. Only cucks who support hypergamy prefer taller Manish toilets.

i want a 6 foot+ wife just so i can have a chad son

Above a certaim height and a certain age (imo about 6 feet and 50 years), tall foids are indistinguishable from men in wigs.

Just love the person and not the looks, Had enough pf this looks bs