Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tall fit full head of hair CHADS settle for disgusting hamplanets, its 0% chance for us, absolutely 0%

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Yes I stole this from /pol/ I dont care

THIS IS WHY YOU CANT GET MATCHES NOT EVEN WITH HAMBEASTS ON DATING SITES/APPS, THEY HAVE NO REASON TO MATCH YOU WHEN THEY HAVE FULL HEAD OF HAIR LEAN AND FIT TALL CHADS THAT THEY CAN EASILY GET WITH. THIS IS FOR ALL THE BLUEPILLED CUCKS READING THIS WHO THINK WERE DELUSIONAL, WERE NOT DELUSIONAL, OBSERVABLE REALITY FUCKERS

Is that Post Malone?

Not a chad you retard and this is one couple jfl i could post a couple of some deformed guy who has a girlfriend but you think i believe all deformed guys can get girlfriends?

JFL
It's over
This will be the average looksmatch couple in 2020

Her legs look like giant hams, at least one of her parents were hippo for sure.

THIS IS WHY YOU CANT GET MATCHES NOT EVEN WITH HAMBEASTS ON DATING SITES/APPS, THEY HAVE NO REASON TO MATCH YOU WHEN THEY HAVE FULL HEAD OF HAIR LEAN AND FIT TALL CHADS THAT THEY CAN EASILY GET WITH. THIS IS FOR ALL THE BLUEPILLED CUCKS READING THIS WHO THINK WERE DELUSIONAL, WERE NOT DELUSIONAL, OBSERVABLE REALITY FUCKERS

i'm guessing a lot of stats are kind of fake
like when they say everyone is having less sex, you know who is really having less sex

or when they say young people are caring less about their appearance and getting fat
it's probably the ones of the gender who can AFFORD to care less about their appearance that are getting fat

someone got actual stats for fatness in young people in developed countries? not the whole thing rolled together but actually young people who are supposed to be in their sexual prime
>will be

Its been the average looksmatch couple since like fucking 2010
one of the greatest mysteries. what is his looksmatch doing?

is she a bunch of chopped up cubes in some Nepal ravine somewhere after going backpacking alone to find herself?

i'm guessing a lot of stats are kind of fake
like when they say everyone is having less sex, you know who is really having less sex

or when they say young people are caring less about their appearance and getting fat
it's probably the ones of the gender who can AFFORD to care less about their appearance that are getting fat

someone got actual stats for fatness in young people in developed countries? not the whole thing rolled together but actually young people who are supposed to be in their sexual prime

one of the greatest mysteries. what is his looksmatch doing?

is she a bunch of chopped up cubes in some Nepal ravine somewhere after going backpacking alone to find herself?

His looksmatch is either suffering from mental illness from taking 500 chad cocks and lost all ability to pair bond, or is "self partnered"

Like this dumb cunt

765192dce84dc9e3b8bd929fdfe5bc2e
Original 310 1572974174 2

The guy isn't that good looking, he just works out. The foid is pretty thick for a landwhale, but you're right the guy is way above her looksmatch. It doesn't say anything about them settling together and raising a family or being married. Even if they were, I'm still not going to make it my goal to follow in some cuck's footsteps.
Is that Post Malone?
:feelskek:

Last edited:
her ass looks like cottage cheese

Inb4 the sub8 deniers

low iq thread tbh

Not a chad you retard and this is one couple jfl i could post a couple of some deformed guy who has a girlfriend but you think i believe all deformed guys can get girlfriends?

>not a chad

You been seeing this too much

Qkvobs6r6kt31

View attachment 215910

How the fuck can someone even walk with an ass that big?

volcel but I would't, even if she wants chad only

View attachment 215910
Why do you retards always think every guy is a chad when he's with a hole?

>will be

Its been the average looksmatch couple since like fucking 2010

Legit.

Lemme ask you....do you ever see a fat guy with a slim foid? versus how often you see a gymcel or at least observably fit guy with a fatso foidmale?

btw: sometimes you do see fat guys with slim women...however there is almost an explanation that you are not seeing (they met in high school, she has anxiety issues and afraid to date (i've seen this personally), etc.)

Sounds like he's leaving too much ass on the table.

Low T soyboy tbh
Call me volcel all you want but I wouldn't want to fuck this girl even if she offered me her pussy on a silver platter.

I'd probably fk her - I read somewhere on internet that big ass means small puzzy (maybe another cope though).

the landwhale in the OP no shit
Oh yeah that thing. Nah that's disgusting.

That hole is a 2-3/10, simps need to stop giving fat whores attention so they can go lose weight.

Im sick of all this fat acceptance garbage.

Oh yeah that thing. Nah that's disgusting.

That hole is a 2-3/10, simps need to stop giving fat whores attention so they can go lose weight.

Im sick of all this fat acceptance garbage.
what did you think I was talking about?

volcel if you wouldn't :feelsokman:

Over even for chads

These Chad's just want the easy no effort put in option, fucking lazy bastard's.