Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tall faggot cries because he's to tall. Lmaoo what a faggot

Pissedcel

Pissedcel

Banned
-
Poor tall faggot wahhhh wahhh. What a beta BITCH. Hey faggot TRY BEING A 5'6 MANLET LIKE ME:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: WHERE UR DISCRIMINATED AGAINST EVERYWHERE BY EVERYONE U STUPID FUCKING RETARD:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. If I saw this bitch crying because "he's to tall" I would kick his legs, throw him on the floor:feelsBox: AND STOMP HIS FUCKING FACE IN WHILE I LAUGH AT HIM FOR BEING A BITCH:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Attachments

• 20220708_213432.jpg
    20220708_213432.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 261
"I'm 6 feet 11.5 btw"
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I genuinely don't give a fuck about tallfags and their "problems".

Reddit = Larp :feelstastyman:

oh no, tallfags treated like the genetic freaks they are instead of demigods walking the earth :feelsUnreal:

The tallest i have seen is 6'5
I saw an old white dude who was like 7'2 a year ago. The guy looked like a monster and you could see him through a crowd of people. Fucking crazy

aahahahaha they did him well, perhaps everyone else can have a chance at this club now

Honestly being 6'11 is indeed freakishly tall. Don't get me wrong, every man would sooner ber that tall than to be 5'6. But 6'6 is prime height for men

Boo-hoo, I wouldn't like to be that tall though. 6f 6" is ideal.

Lmao what a joke

"Women scared of him" :feelskek: Lol rice manlets didn't want the mogging. Probably didn't want to watch the rice women crowd around the guy either. :feelshaha: