Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Talking to yourself > talking to others

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
  • no stupid faggots to interrupt you and derail your chain of thought
  • no stupid faggots to offer their wrong opinions
  • only talk about what you are interested in, not their dumbass normie shit

Only downside is you can't fuck yourself :cryfeels:

This is how I cope with the idea that an imaginary girlfriend is better than a real one.

I prefer to tallk with my dead pet.

It isnt a bad thing.

I used to argue with myself a lot.

I do this often. Usually before bed.

I talk to myself constantly but I'm starting to sound more and more like a crazy old man...

Best way to do it.

True.

I like hanging out by myself more than with anyone else tbh. I know myself better than anyone, know what I like better than anyone and can follow my own chains of thought with no forced conversations to interrupt me.

thb

i talk to myself all the time lel, out loud too. i dont talk to other people very often tbh

its ogre

Not talking to anyone is more based

thb

i talk to myself all the time lel, out loud too. i dont talk to other people very often tbh

its ogre
I feel uneasy talking to other people. No one I know has the same worldview as me except maybe some people online
Ranted out loud to myself yesterday. felt good

True tbh I talk to myself all the time but I think it's because my mental health is deteriorating

I talk to myself constantly but I'm starting to sound more and more like a crazy old man...
I have conversations with people I know in my head literally all the time, it helps me cope with loneliness. If I didn’t do this I would probably be miserable.

started talking to myself last year

I talk to my waifu in my dreams.

I am the only person I can agree with.

i love ranting to myself, they get pretty intense and some of the stuff i say is very dark :feelzez:

I talk myself when im angry and curse most of time

Agreed. My inner dialogues are much more rich than the conversations I have IRL.

thb

its ogre

I'm a similar way, but I don't realize it most of the time.