Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Talking to my cat while tripping.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
My kitty loves me so much as i love her , She is like my daughter , Last day i took some shrooms and after they kicked in i decided to talk with her for a while , She said that this world is a very shitty and evil place and she is grateful with me for giving her a good life away from cartel-land streets , Then i started to happily cry for a while , Then i gave her some food and i returned to my bed to enjoy my trip.

Fuck jewpills and therapy , Shrooms and a true friend is all you need to feel less shitty about this nauseating reality. :smonk::feelsLSD:

I don't want to trip on my cats bro.

I might land on them.

They consider me

"The nice giant that brings food"

I want to buy a cat but I live on the first floor so I have no way to let it go outside

I want to buy a cat but I live on the first floor so I have no way to let it go outside

My cat lives indoors , Its a bad idea to let a cat go outside , He can contract cat HIV from fights. And dont buy one , Adopt one.

My cat lives indoors , Its a bad idea to let a cat go outside , He can contract cat HIV from fights. And dont buy one , Adopt one.
Dont they need fresh air? Can you just keep them in your room and play with them and feed them, and is that all they need?

Dont they need fresh air? Can you just keep them in your room and play with them and feed them, and is that all they need?

Yes but works better if you raise a kitten indoors , Also i suggest neutering your cat cuz they will try to get outside trying to fuck other cats. And they can get nasty diseases doing that and creating more poor souls.

At least she warms your bed at night. Pets are a great cope.

Yes but works better if you raise a kitten indoors , Also i suggest neutering your cat cuz they will try to get outside trying to fuck other cats. And they can get nasty diseases doing that and creating more poor souls.
Thanks for the tips

This, my cat was in the streets and he is now the nicest cat, beg when i go to work and celebrates when i come back, it seems a dog, and i think he behaves this way due to i took care of him when he was in the streets and came injured after fighting with other cats.

btw taking mushrooms near your cat doesnt seems a good idea. What if you think she is a demon hurt her or something?

This, my cat was in the streets and he is now the nicest cat, beg when i go to work and celebrates when i come back, it seems a dog, and i think he behaves this way due to i took care of him when he was in the streets and came injured after fighting with other cats.

btw taking mushrooms near your cat doesnt seems a good idea. What if you think she is a demon hurt her or something?

I can endure my bad trips cuz i have high resolve and this shit world made me develop a desensitized mind , I also know supernatural shit isnt real and im agnostic , And i cant even feel shit from nightmares , So bad trips are just meh , I just smoke a cigarrette and listen to miku levan polka and bad trip goes away.

My kitty loves me so much as i love her , She is like my daughter , Last day i took some shrooms and after they kicked in i decided to talk with her for a while , She said that this world is a very shitty and evil place and she is grateful with me for giving her a good life away from cartel-land streets , Then i started to happily cry for a while , Then i gave her some food and i returned to my bed to enjoy my trip.

Fuck jewpills and therapy , Shrooms and a true friend is all you need to feel less shitty about this nauseating reality. :smonk::feelsLSD:
Based catcel

emotional story

are you and your cat friends then? I feel like my dog would use me if I would talk to her but she would act like my friend to my face :fuk: its the blackest of pills :feelsjuice: