Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

talking to girls is so fcking frightening for me

trulyover312

trulyover312

trucel from the cradle to the grave
-
i dont talk to girls personally but ,

i am referring to when i am put in a group in my university course to work with girls, what happens then.

i legit start stuttering, have ultra awkward body language without realising and start shivering. i have 0 idea what to say, and my brain gets fully clouded. its way toooo intimidating for me to have a conversation with a non repulsive girl. i cant even focus on anything theyre saying because im more focussed on not trying to look awkward while unintentionally coming across awkward. meanwhile the low tier normies in the group seem completely comfortable.//

having no social life from when i was 12-20, personal life issues, being bullied, etc, really takes a big toll man . . .

and this just makes me realise how over it is .

i could never get a girl to even date me in the first place and even if i did, id just screw it up with my aspieness

Why? you are acting like they are queens or something? they are holes with STDs who is sucking chad and fucking chad every weekend

I can talk to them so easily, but do they reciprocate? No they bloody well don't.

Its uncomfortable for me because I feel like they look at me as a disgusting non-chad male.

i dont talk to girls personally but ,

i am referring to when i am put in a group in my university course to work with girls, what happens then.

i legit start stuttering, have ultra awkward body language without realising and start shivering. i have 0 idea what to say, and my brain gets fully clouded. its way toooo intimidating for me to have a conversation with a non repulsive girl. i cant even focus on anything theyre saying because im more focussed on not trying to look awkward while unintentionally coming across awkward. meanwhile the low tier normies in the group seem completely comfortable.//

having no social life from when i was 12-20, personal life issues, being bullied, etc, really takes a big toll man . . .

and this just makes me realise how over it is .

i could never get a girl to even date me in the first place and even if i did, id just screw it up with my aspieness
Chad doesn’t even have to talk to holes

Same, it's scary to talk to someone who you know has infinitely more social capital than you do.

Yeah I have the same problem too especially when meeting new people. Stuttering turns every foid off.

We could all kill them with our bare hands so there's no rational reason to be afraid of them. Just see them for what they are instead of putting them on a pedestal

That's is why you inkwell sweaty.

When girls have to talk to me at school (group project) I just don’t do anything, shut up, ignore them, let them do all the work. Idgaf anymore, they wouldn’t want to fuck me anyway so why try to make small talk or whatever? I’m better off just ignoring them

We could all kill them with our bare hands so there's no rational reason to be afraid of them. Just see them for what they are instead of putting them on a pedestal
Over for framelets like me

Your not missing out on anything of value tbh
Your not missing out on anything of value tbh