Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Talking about the deathpill once again

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★

But at least you’ll have no comprehension of it. You can’t be sad if there’s nothing left of you

But at least you’ll have no comprehension of it. You can’t be sad if there’s nothing left of you
I guess that true, but we humans are the only animals who are really aware that we will die one day and actively think about death

> This is likely the only life you will have
I see this as a good thing, ensures my suffering is finite, you can't feel anything if you don't exist

btw I see you on a lot of IT posts brocel

> This is likely the only life you will have
I see this as a good thing, ensures my suffering is finite, you can't feel anything if you don't exist

IT only posts the worst that this forum has to offer (never the high IQ stuff) so that isn't a good sign.

Guess this is one way to look at things, its still brutal to think about it while you still exist.
Has there been a new one again ? Lmao, I got featured now at least 2 times, the latest 4 ones where my women getting hurt/killed megathread and the other one was about unkowing impregnation

In history people regarded death as the ultimate equalizer, for example in medieval times they coped with being poor by realizing that death will come both to the poor the kings the knights and the clergy in the same way

At the least the suffering will end along with death, hopefully

So like I feel like death is not to be viewed negatively regardless of if there is a God (which I believe to be true) or not

At least death is the only equal thing in life that occurs to everyone besides birth

In history people regarded death as the ultimate equalizer, for example in medieval times they coped with being poor by realizing that death will come both to the poor the kings the knights and the clergy in the same way
That way of thinking is as retarded as religion coper who cope by saying they will get in paradise/heaven after death, while evil sexhavers will get sent to hell

so being rich famous and sexy is exactly as meaningless in the long run as being a loser virgin incel

IT only posts the worst that this forum has to offer (never the high IQ stuff) so that isn't a good sign.
Most of the posts on this forum are water tbh, I hate how this forum acknowledges IT so much, they are all incels themselves in denial, the whole subreddit is just a fucking cringe-fest everytime I read it
But yea, they wont even acknowledge posts like this

btw, do you know why there are 2 IT subreddits
r/Inceltears
r/inceltear

the deathpill only concerns people that are already living good lives.

Imagine living as an incel for all of eternity. Wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemy.