Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How the fuck normies like talking about cars ?

what do you drive?
1971 Camaro occasionally on weekends. Normally, I just use my cheapo daily driver SUV though, which is a 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe. The Camaro is extremely fun, but uses tons of gas and is not reliable enough to use as a daily driver

1971 Camaro occasionally on weekends. Normally, I just use my cheapo daily driver SUV though, which is a 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe. The Camaro is extremely fun, but uses tons of gas and is not reliable enough to use as a daily driver
those V8s were built for power yep lol, i’ve personally never driven anything asife from my car (2013 suzuki sx4) or my truck but I know someone who has a 1979 nova, similar chassis.

The repetitive auditory stimulation thing is real af. Most people hate the sounds of loud car engines or even my radio control car engines. It’s music to my ears though
Same.

those V8s were built for power yep lol, i’ve personally never driven anything asife from my car (2013 suzuki sx4) or my truck but I know someone who has a 1979 nova, similar chassis.
The Chevy Nova is a cool car too. Early 2nd gen Camaros like mine are my favorite muscle car, but Chevelles from that same era are awesome too. Not too familiar with Suzukis. Is that an SUV or sedan?

It's just metal and wheels

I fucking hate when someone start talking about fucking cars like they dont realize they talk about goddam piece of metal with wheels.And if you are not interested in cars people think you are gay because every man should be interested in cars.
As an engineering piece yeah I can appreciate them but living in burgerland ownership is forced because of auto lobbying destroying any other transport option which is pretty cucked.

The Chevy Nova is a cool car too. Early 2nd gen Camaros like mine are my favorite muscle car, but Chevelles from that same era are awesome too. Not too familiar with Suzukis. Is that an SUV or sedan?
its a Sedan, the SX4, a basic sporty econobox but it’s been my daily driver since like high school.

its a Sedan, the SX4, a basic sporty econobox but it’s been my daily driver since like high school.
Nice. My daily driver used to be a 2015 ford escape 1.6 turbo with 165,000 miles. Loved that car, and was sad to see it get totaled when a tree fell on it. That’s why I now have the Hyundai Santa Fe. The Santa Fe is a 2.4 liter with no turbo. It’s similar in power to the escape. Only 50,000 miles on the Santa Fe too

Nice. My daily driver used to be a 2015 ford escape 1.6 turbo with 165,000 miles. Loved that car, and was sad to see it get totaled when a tree fell on it. That’s why I now have the Hyundai Santa Fe. The Santa Fe is a 2.4 liter with no turbo. It’s similar in power to the escape. Only 50,000 miles on the Santa Fe too
that’s incredibly low mileage nice. the suzuki has paddle shifters which make zero sense on a CVT as well as a sport mode which doesn’t really do anything, it’s also only a 1.8L so there’s not much, it’s an overall decent car but identical to something like the corolla or civic

that’s incredibly low mileage nice. the suzuki has paddle shifters which make zero sense on a CVT as well as a sport mode which doesn’t really do anything, it’s also only a 1.8L so there’s not much, it’s an overall decent car but identical to something like the corolla or civic
Sounds like a good daily driver. I assume it is not turbo. My mother’s car is a Chevy trax 1.4 turbo, and is alright. It has a sport mode where you can control the shifts manually with buttons, and it’s fun to floor it taking out and make it hold gears a little. It actually shifts really crisply surprisingly in manual mode and is fun

Sounds like a good daily driver. I assume it is not turbo. My mother’s car is a Chevy trax 1.4 turbo, and is alright. It has a sport mode where you can control the shifts manually with buttons, and it’s fun to floor it taking out and make it hold gears a little. It actually shifts really crisply surprisingly in manual mode and is fun
sounds cool, in terms of chevy, i’ve only ever driven a chevy colorado Z71, a workhorse from my previous job, one of the smoothest shifting and handling machines i’ve ever been behind the wheel, it had the same manual button placement you’re talking about, i’d but it in 4th or 5th once i was on flat road and floor it

sounds cool, in terms of chevy, i’ve only ever driven a chevy colorado Z71, a workhorse from my previous job, one of the smoothest shifting and handling machines i’ve ever been behind the wheel, it had the same manual button placement you’re talking about, i’d but it in 4th or 5th once i was on flat road and floor it
That’s cool af you mentioned that man. I actually have a 2016 Colorado Z71! Great truck, and goes pretty well with the 305 horsepower V6 engine. 6 speed transmission too. The one I have is the extended cab medium length bed. What style was the one you drove? Mine also has a 2 inch lift kit and big off road tires

It will be a regular black Toyota. I'm not into cars btw
Cool. What kind of Toyota? I tend to get wrapped up in discussing cars pretty quick. It pisses off a lot of people irl, lol. When I’m not venting on .is or coping in some other way, cars are literally almost all I think about

I fucking hate when someone start talking about fucking cars like they dont realize they talk about goddam piece of metal with wheels.And if you are not interested in cars people think you are gay because every man should be interested in cars.
normie echo chamber

Small dicks coping

I agree so much brocel. Very relatable.
Why give a fuck about cars you will never own lol

It's nice to appreciate the cars you own and stuff, but caring about cars you will never own is something I will never understand

It's nice to appreciate the cars you own and stuff, but caring about cars you will never own is something I will never understand
True. I usually only obsess over cars I already have or can have eventually. Still though, that doesn’t mean I’m not fascinated by the engine technology and performance of something like a Bugatti Chiron despite having zero chance of owning one. The cars I usually think about the most are American muscle cars, both classic vintage ones and modern ones. I also think about heavy duty trucks and vans a lot. I want to buy a Ford Econoline 350 club wagon van eventually (realistic as they can be found in good shape for less than 10k). We used to own one before my dad sold it. I loved that van and it had so much sentimental value, and I was heartbroken. The loss hurt so bad I literally can’t look at old pictures of the van because it makes me feel like crying. I’d love to track it down and buy the same one back if possible, but if not, buy a very similar one

cars and bikes are good cope that sadly requires money, fking kikes

but yay you need good copes otherwise you'll simply go ER or rope.
we might be blackpilled but that doesn't mean blackpill is healthy for us

cars and bikes are good cope that sadly requires money, fking kikes

but yay you need good copes otherwise you'll simply go ER or rope.
we might be blackpilled but that doesn't mean blackpill is healthy for us
You can acknowledge when its over but this does not mean you should be unhappy
very true

That’s cool af you mentioned that man. I actually have a 2016 Colorado Z71! Great truck, and goes pretty well with the 305 horsepower V6 engine. 6 speed transmission too. The one I have is the extended cab medium length bed. What style was the one you drove? Mine also has a 2 inch lift kit and big off road tires
very similar, it had fat off road tires, 4x4 and it was the medium length 4.5ft bed. same specs, it was a 2015 though.

very similar, it had fat off road tires, 4x4 and it was the medium length 4.5ft bed. same specs, it was a 2015 though.
Cool. Must have been a 4 door though, not an extended cab like mine. They didn’t make an extended cab with the 4.5 foot bed as far as I know.

Normies view cars as a status symbol, nothing more. They don’t view cars as the incredibly fun and beautiful items they can be. If most normies owned a muscle car, they likely wouldn’t even know what engine or transmission is in it, jfl

I was going to make a similar comment but read this

Average normie: “I drive a 2024 BMW and make $15 an hour and get tons of bitches with it”

How often do you change the oil?

Normie: “I drive a BMW I thought they didn’t need oil changes”

I was going to make a similar comment but read this

Average normie: “I drive a 2024 BMW and make $15 an hour and get tons of bitches with it”

How often do you change the oil?

Normie: “I drive a BMW I thought they didn’t need oil changes”
Yep. Normies literally don’t give a shit about anything in the hobby sense of things, only the social status that comes along with it. I like cars for the sake of enjoyment of cars, not for any social games normies do.

I wonder if they invested heavily in discussion on the subject of horses before the combustion engine was mass produced.

Yep. Normies literally don’t give a shit about anything in the hobby sense of things, only the social status that comes along with it. I like cars for the sake of enjoyment of cars, not for any social games normies do.
Absolute normie take. Cars is quintessential normie habit. Even Vibeo Game desinger fag what made Grim Fandango knew that car talk was quasi universal among normie males.

GTFO Unironically if you give a shit about cars beyond mode of transport

Absolute normie take. Cars is quintessential normie habit. Even Vibeo Game desinger fag what made Grim Fandango knew that car talk was quasi universal among normie males.

GTFO Unironically if you give a shit about cars beyond mode of transport
If you actually believe this, you are likely a normie yourself, or just never went outside to see what normies are actually like. I never met one normie who cared about cars. NOT ONE. Normies hate talking about cars and have ZERO interest in them as a hobby. How do I know this? From interacting with normies and trying to talk about cars with them since cars are my only real interest. They have nothing to say, and it’s quite obvious they want nothing to do with the conversation. Cars are what my Autistic brain latched onto from a young age as a special interest. I have been heavily into cars since age 5, and will be till I die. I’m an incel with basically no social life. I’m not giving up the one thing that gives me happiness.

a car is just a transporter to your wageslave job
if i was rich id love to drive across the country in some decked out van and sleep in it
seems lifefuel to me

If you actually believe this, you are likely a normie yourself, or just never went outside to see what normies are actually like. I never met one normie who cared about cars. NOT ONE. Normies hate talking about cars and have ZERO interest in them as a hobby. How do I know this? From interacting with normies and trying to talk about cars with them since cars are my only real interest. They have nothing to say, and it’s quite obvious they want nothing to do with the conversation. Cars are what my Autistic brain latched onto from a young age as a special interest. I have been heavily into cars since age 5, and will be till I die. I’m an incel with basically no social life. I’m not giving up the one thing that gives me happiness.
LMAO There's a meetup group here, one of the few ways to meet people, it's always a fucking car show. Even the weebs and furfags gush over it. Same with boomers and Xers' Hell my dad's one of the few who don't give a shit either, slava bogu

Gonna tell me to touch grass jfl.

LMAO There's a meetup group here, one of the few ways to meet people, it's always a fucking car show. Even the weebs and furfags gush over it. Same with boomers and Xers' Hell my dad's one of the few who don't give a shit either, slava bogu

Gonna tell me to touch grass jfl.
You literally just admitted the weebs, furfags and other non normies are into cars. Almost no normies have interest in cars. Normies literally only care about a car as just a transportation piece if they are really lame or they merely care about a fast car for the social status it brings. I have spoken to normies who say they have a Dodge Challenger. I ask if it’s a V6 or a V8, and they couldn’t even answer me that simple question. Proves the car is nothing but a status symbol to them and the actual capability and technology of the car means nothing. As me what powertrain is in my muscle car, and I can say it easily. It’s a 1971 Camaro SS tribute with a 454 cubic inch big block engine with a mild cam, Holley 750 carburetor, and headers. The transmission is a 700R4 4 speed automatic transmission and it has a 10 bolt rear end. Air shocks in the back, regular shocks up from, wide tires, and cowl induction. I can guarantee normies do not care to know this much about their cars. Why? Because they don’t actually have a passion for cars. Only spergy guys like me usually have the insane passion for this stuff.

You literally just admitted the weebs, furfags and other non normies are into cars. Almost no normies have interest in cars. Normies literally only care about a car as just a transportation piece if they are really lame or they merely care about a fast car for the social status it brings. I have spoken to normies who say they have a Dodge Challenger. I ask if it’s a V6 or a V8, and they couldn’t even answer me that simple question. Proves the car is nothing but a status symbol to them and the actual capability and technology of the car means nothing. As me what powertrain is in my muscle car, and I can say it easily. It’s a 1971 Camaro SS tribute with a 454 cubic inch big block engine with a mild cam, Holley 750 carburetor, and headers. The transmission is a 700R4 4 speed automatic transmission and it has a 10 bolt rear end. Air shocks in the back, regular shocks up from, wide tires, and cowl induction. I can guarantee normies do not care to know this much about their cars. Why? Because they don’t actually have a passion for cars. Only spergy guys like me usually have the insane passion for this stuff.
so much this.

normies always talk about whatever the latest status symbol is. despite how appealing it is to a car enthusiast or not.

"i think teslas are cool, i love cars :soy:"
"i saw a rapper drive a hellcat, i like hellcats :soy: "
"i want a LAMBo like tate bro, i'll get so many bitches :soy: "

literally zero interest in driving, the satisfaction of interacting with a powerful machine, none of that. It's all about status and attracting fucking foids. it's always superficial and surface level.

I don't even tell normies i'm a car enthusiast, cause i'd do exactly what you did, start talking about the beauty of induction noise and they'd look at me like "wtf bro you're a nerd why do you like cars that much. i just wanna look fly in a lambo"

so much this.

normies always talk about whatever the latest status symbol is. despite how appealing it is to a car enthusiast or not.

"i think teslas are cool, i love cars :soy:"
"i saw a rapper drive a hellcat, i like hellcats :soy: "
"i want a LAMBo like tate bro, i'll get so many bitches :soy: "

literally zero interest in driving, the satisfaction of interacting with a powerful machine, none of that. It's all about status and attracting fucking foids. it's always superficial and surface level.

I don't even tell normies i'm a car enthusiast, cause i'd do exactly what you did, start talking about the beauty of induction noise and they'd look at me like "wtf bro you're a nerd why do you like cars that much. i just wanna look fly in a lambo"
Yep. So glad someone else here gets it. Normies who think they are car enthusiasts get pissed off whenever I actually talk about the cars beyond just a status symbol. They don’t care to enjoy the fun driving, and only care about what the car gets them socially. My muscle car gets me nothing socially, but it’s fun. (Not fun right now because it’s broke down though)

Yep. So glad someone else here gets it. Normies who think they are car enthusiasts get pissed off whenever I actually talk about the cars beyond just a status symbol. They don’t care to enjoy the fun driving, and only care about what the car gets them socially. My muscle car gets me nothing socially, but it’s fun. (Not fun right now because it’s broke down though)
Mention to a normie the beauty of rolling anti lag, or big cams, or the high compression of nascar.

Normies are retarded creatures that's why. Driving is a good cope tho, but I could care less what car i'm driving, i'll fucking drive a volkswagen beetle.

Mention to a normie the beauty of rolling anti lag, or big cams, or the high compression of nascar.
And they will instantly hate you and think you’re a nerd rambling on about that. I have no idea why this guy doesn’t realize that.

Yep. Also, that’s a truly insane cam in there. I prefer mild cams like what’s in my Camaro to cams like this. The Camaro I have bumps around a little in idle, but still idles fairly smooth
That cam makes it sound like an actual NASCAR idling.