Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Talked to some foids online

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
I talked to some toilets yesterday on emegle-like website from my city.
None of them knew what I looked like, and it all basically hinged on conversation skills. I tried to clownmaxx for a bit just to see how far it would get me when most of other factors except conversation are removed.
They made no attempt to carry the conversation, replied with emojis and disconnected like 4 replies in.
Furthest I got was some teenage toilet that did the same shit but asked me to describe myself after she said she looked good, despite me trying to get some interesting topic going. She disconnected like 5 minttes later calling me boring after her not so subtle attempts to get me to reveal my genetic quality and steer the conversation lewd.
This is nothing ground breaking, but it made me realize how much of a non factor conversation is. It's just a premise and excuse to fuck at this point.
This is what happens in a world where female cumbrains are bombarded with chad pictures everywhere while windows shopping gigachads on dating sites.

women are just toilets to be shit in

Good post man. Women's brain's are empty today. There's no real nourishment from critical thinking. No real sense of personal development and emotional growth. There's only narcissism, vanity and addictive behaviors that have formed from the endless validation they receive from simps and the bombardment of shallow and superficial pics of chads.

Women have lost their humanity. There's no desire to emotionally connect with another person. No desire to learn about another person. No wonder communities are disintegrating.
This. Females are hollow with only sounds and sights, I find it hard to believe that they can form coherent thoughts of their own.

Foids have fish level of IQ

I forgot gow to talk with them. After lots of rejections and ignoring. How it is even possible to talk with them, what a magical skill

I think I could last a while with them if I tried talking to them.
I would just consider it like a boss battle in a video game. If I fail the first few times, I'll just learn the patterns next time and beat that high score of 5 minutes you got.

Yeah, I know I'm pathetic already. You don't have to tell me that I am.

I think I could last a while with them if I tried talking to them.
I would just consider it like a boss battle in a video game. If I fail the first few times, I'll just learn the patterns next time and beat that high score of 5 minutes you got.

Yeah, I know I'm pathetic already. You don't have to tell me that I am.
Nah that's exactly how it works. I am not the most interesting person, but I lake to think I'm more interesting than the median mouthbreater that opens convos with "male 20".
But there's not much you can do when they reply with emojis.
I could go along with their convo but that just leads to them asking for pics and getting ghosted. I was only talking to them for the sake of conversation as mini experiment.
Clown world.

Chit chat is not the same as having a good conversation.

It's just a premise and excuse to fuck at this point.

You hit the nail on the head there, it's just a stunt by toilets to show the world that they do care about personality and getting to know the person before sex, but in reality their mind was made up to have sex when they first saw what the guy looked like and how tall he was.

>talked to foids
:chad::banhammer:

OK listen I have a solution...

Do you have a social media profile? Any Chads on your friend's list? Download some pics of them and use their pics when they ask for your pic... That way you can continue practicing your conversational skills without them ghosting you.

Also you have to realize is they have 100s of guys messaging them. Why would they pay attention to you unless you were Chad?