Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Talked to my dad today...

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
He told me how he is still slaying random women every now and then, and i've seen some of them they look very decent for their age... Why is this a suicidefuel? BECAUSE MY DAD IS A 53 YO MANLET VERSION OF ME AND HE IS SLAYING WHILE I'M NOT.

He told me how he is still slaying random women every now and then, and i've seen some of them they look very decent for their age... Why is this a suicidefuel? BECAUSE MY DAD IS A 53 YO MANLET VERSION OF ME AND HE IS SLAYING WHILE I'M NOT.
Is your dad rich? Is he dating single moms?

Is your dad rich? Is he dating single moms?
he ain't rich, he is low income shoemaker. i'm not sure about the status of his dates, all i know is they are usualy in their 40s

he ain't rich, he is low income shoemaker. i'm not sure about the status of his dates, all i know is they are usualy in their 40s
Do you live in the west? Tbh women in there 40s are desperate for a husband but not an incel.

I lived in EE untill my 20s, it ain't easy.
He must be spending some money, and if he's going for women in their 40's it will be a lot easier than women in their 20's.

He must be spending some money, and if he's going for women in their 40's it will be a lot easier than women in their 20's.
Ofc he'd go for women in their 40s lol, he is fucking 53. And no he ain't spending money, he invites them to his place, they have a snack and a drink and that's all he invests in.

Ofc he'd go for women in their 40s lol, he is fucking 53. And no he ain't spending money, he invites them to his place, they have a snack and a drink and that's all he invests in.
He has his own place, so that probably helped. Are you sure he didn't at least buy them drinks or give them a few dollars?

He has his own place, so that probably helped. Are you sure he didn't at least buy them drinks or give them a few dollars?
He barely pays the bills lol... Btw, he doesn't even invite them to the house, he just invites them to his workshop. He got a bed, tv, fridge etc. there.

He barely pays the bills lol... Btw, he doesn't even invite them to the house, he just invites them to his workshop. He got a bed, tv, fridge etc. there.
Does he have game and an NT sense of humor and a big dick? If you don't have those things it could be harder for you.

Does he have game and an NT sense of humor and a big dick? If you don't have those things it could be harder for you.
He doesn't have a big dick. He is NT, and has a decent sence of humor... but then again, that means that looks doesn't matter then. Like i said, he is a 53 yo manlet version of me.

He doesn't have a big dick. He is NT, and has a decent sence of humor... but then again, that means that looks doesn't matter then. Like i said, he is a 53 yo manlet version of me.
Maybe the laws in EE aren't cucked, and unattractive men are socially accepted to flirt with women without worrying about being seen as creepy.

He had you. Obviously his genes are good enough for women. Yours, maybe not.

Maybe the laws in EE aren't cucked, and unattractive men are socially accepted to flirt with women without worrying about being seen as creepy.
Creepy in the context of a guy acting creepy doesn't exist as a word in Bulgaria. Hell it doesn't exist as a word in any context. Closest replacement is scary.

Just be NT is the most legit theory of them all.

Creepy in the context of a guy acting creepy doesn't exist as a word in Bulgaria. Hell it doesn't exist as a word in any context. Closest replacement is scary.
That's probably what makes it easier for him to be free to behave sexually towards women. I don't think he'd be able to pull the same caliber of foids in the west.

Apparently, only in your mind.
Dude, i'm not great looking but i ain't the worst either. How good do you think he has to be to mog me at 53? He has to be omega chad to mog me at 53.

Dude, i'm not great looking but i ain't the worst either. How good do you think he has to be to mog me at 53? He has to be omega chad to mog me at 53.

Maybe the wall hits Women in their late 40s.

Maybe the wall hits Women in their late 40s.
He was doing fine in his early years too. He cheated my mom who used to be Stacy back then (also taller than him).

He was doing fine in his early years too. He cheated my mom who used to be Stacy back then (also taller than him).

Too bad those genes didn't pass on to you, boyo.

Your dad needs to grow up and setle down already.

I don't consider fucking 43 yr women "slaying". It has less to do with his sense of humor and more to do with the womyns desperation.

He sounds like a serial rapist.