Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Talked to my coworker crush last night

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
Long story short we both were looking for shit to do and we kinda tagged along on a few things.

During the time we were kinda talking, just work related nothing serious.

She asked me a few questions and I kept it short and simple, straight face (thought of this site ngl). A few times she was laughing and god damn she’s so fuckin pretty.

It’s one thing to say on this site, “all women are whores” “they all get fucked by 12 chads a day”… but still, it’s a different feeling seeing the “normal” side of them.

It’s basic coworker (getting along/new guy shit) she’d never be with me but still felt weird seeing a different side.

how many times more are you going to humblebrag here?

Space Dancing GIF
Space Dancing GIF
Space Dancing GIF
Space Suit Dancing GIF
Space Suit Dancing GIF

I can't tell if you are just making those bragging stories up or are you for real. If you are for real then you don't belong on here

I can't tell if you are just making those bragging stories up or are you for real. If you are for real then you don't belong on here
If you are a manlet with normie face a girl might laugh at your joke but you will always just only be friends or coworkers, and she just uses you for a period of entertainment to fill her busy life

That isnt humblebragging GrAY. @Michael15651 is a seasoned user and has been robbed by multiple prostitutes

ITT are retards who think talking to a coworker once means you stuck your dick in her pussy.

Totally normal for incels to make plans with and hang out with females and laugh together :waitwhat:

Foids are a bit nice to an incel and he instantly forgets the blackpill

Every femoid that doesn't offer you sex and is interacting with you means she's just using you as her temporary use-and-throw emotional tampon.

@Grodd @ItsovERfucks @VideoGameCoper

Every femoid that doesn't offer you sex and is interacting with you means she's just using you as her temporary use-and-throw emotional tampon.

I Dnr this humebragging faggot's post

She is getting fucked by Chad right now she`s a fucking slut

Yep. If they never give you choosing signals or straight up ask you out, they don’t like you. So sick of these guys acting like this is somehow close to ascending

ITT are retards who think talking to a coworker once means you stuck your dick in her pussy.

Yeah not sure what the problem is

If I were humble bragging I’d be like, “yeah guys she was totally into me, we even fucked”

Saying I get paid to go to work and worked with a foid coworker who I had to make a small talk with is not ascending. It’s part of my job, guy or girl.

it ain't really humble brag. I worked a couple places and it's true that attractive girls can try and have conversations with inkwell coworkers. but im blackpilled enough to avoid them (a little rude even). OP seems a little cucked since he got charmed enough to post about it.