Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Talked to my aunt about my shit mother and learned more lore about my own life

• Thread starter HonklerTheKFCoon
  • Start date
HonklerTheKFCoon

HonklerTheKFCoon

Paragone
★★★★★
Life is a joke

Joker 2019 (5) - Tumblr Gallery

Yes I've had these moments as well. They are very revealing. They gave me clarity as to why I'm such a fuck up.

what did you find
Nothing I didn't already know but hearing it come from other people was brutal

I did learn I have sister which I have never ever met before (and never will)

half sister to be exact

You learned that she was a whore?

That was always obvious
yeah that's bad, it damaged me mentally when i was in early teens, she was hopping on dicks and used me as scapegoat to release negative emotions.

Did she virgin shamed you as well when you were 14-20 y.o?

Did she virgin shamed you as well when you were 14-20 y.o?
I said I was having a hard time with girls in college and she just insulted and ridiculed me for it

All in the family

I said I was having a hard time with girls in college and she just insulted and ridiculed me for it
they think getting sex as a men is like going to toilet, nothing special and as easy.

Same thing happened to me. My dad is one of those who was the shittiest angry person at home but managed to convince entire town that he is great father. I never knew why he held such contempt for us. Recently we found out that he was married before and had a son. Normies can lie so much for entire life.

Same thing happened to me. My dad is one of those who was the shittiest angry person at home but managed to convince entire town that he is great father. I never knew why he held such contempt for us. Recently we found out that he was married before and had a son. Normies can lie so much for entire life.
Both of my parents are like that but my father is a giga alcoholic drunk and looks like a drunken mess in public

He is the biggest fuck up joke I have ever seen

my father is a giga alcoholic drunk and looks like a drunken mess in public
He probably stopped caring for appearance. Parents withhold informations about themselves so they could moralfag and call their kids failures, while they're huge failures themselves.

He probably stopped caring for appearance. Parents withhold informations about themselves so they could moralfag and call their kids failures, while they're huge failures themselves.
He keeps insulting my weight yet looks like complete shit himself

He keeps insulting my weight yet looks like complete shit himself
Relatable. "when i was your age i had this and that, i was this like and that like" "how will you survive? you dont care for anything" Like i already dont know all that. He had chances and fucked up, i got nothing.