Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Talked to a guy who I thought who wasn't a normalfag but I was wrong.

Dream_explorer247

Dream_explorer247

I like hiking
-
So at school today I was put in this with this guy and I was actually glad because he is kind of like me. I've seen him sitting alone at lunch and he's a loner too, so I thought we could have a conversation. So eventually the topic moved to sitting alone at lunch and he was talking that he sits alone because he is nervous and he wishes was like others. That is not word for word but you get my point.
I was kind of taking back. Like what? You want to be like those fucking retards? I didn't say that I just nodded my head and we just did the assignment. The difference between me and him is that I don't sit alone at lunch because I am shy. At the start of the year I tried out sitting at different tables, but I was always disgusted by the normalfags and how they talked and acted. So I decided I would rather sit alone than be with them.
It's sad, I thought I found someone who maybe understands me, but no.

Can't relate to all these american high schoolers that seem to have infiltrated the site

Can't relate to all these american high schoolers that seem to have infiltrated the site
What do you mean? How would this not relate to someone from outside of the US?

What do you mean? How would this not relate to someone from outside of the US?
Sorry, its not the fact you're from the US, just the general school things. If you're under 18 and still have school, college etc. ahead then you shouldn't really be here, as there is still some hope. But whatever man