Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Talk about your favourite mobile game

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
Mine is fate/ grand order. I play it when I’m eating usually or watching an anime because it doesn’t take too much time or focus. It’s a gacha game so you basically have to pay if you want to get the new content right away (new characters).

Think of it as Pokémon but to get new characters you either pay or play free but it takes longer and everything’s random so it’s like lottery.

294330c217234ca58d4f9c777efb3ec1.jpg

It plays like an anime it self, there is a huge story surrounding it (they even made a movie based off the game). The characters are from Type-Moon (Fate/Stay Night and other franchises from the company such as Tsukihime and Kara no Kyoukai).

The series does this cool thing where they take historical heroes and other characters and turns them into either bad ass characters or cute anime girls.

For example for those of you who know King Arthur, they took him and turned him into a cute anime girl

They took Jack the Ripper and turned him into a cute loli
latest

One of my favourites is Karna, he’s from Hindu mythology
latest

This one is far by the coolest, his name is Hassan and he was apart of a group of Islamist assassins during the crusades. He’s based off of “The Old Man of the Mountains”.

choices, fun af.

Osu!Droid

It's just the mobile version of the infamous rhythm game Osu!

Well I don't play mobile games any more but back then I was addicted to vainglory.
want-a-moba-on-the-go-vainglory-is-for-you.jpg

Basically a 3v3 moba game kinda like league with different objectives, it recently added a 5v5 mode but ive haven't played it.

So far theres 38 characters. Heres my favorites:
alpha_horror.jpg

This is Alpha

Lyra_Unicorn-web.jpg

This is lyra

Kestrel_Summer-web.png

This is kestral

I would go back and play again but Ill rather just stay away and never look back.

Well I don't play mobile games any more but back then I was addicted to vainglory.
want-a-moba-on-the-go-vainglory-is-for-you.jpg

Basically a 3v3 moba game kinda like league with different objectives, it recently added a 5v5 mode but ive haven't played it.

So far theres 38 characters. Heres my favorites:
alpha_horror.jpg

This is Alpha

Lyra_Unicorn-web.jpg

This is lyra

Kestrel_Summer-web.png

This is kestral

I would go back and play again but Ill rather just stay away and never look back.
I heard that they brought 5v5 in? Never played it because I’m not good at MOBAs.

I heard that they brought 5v5 in? Never played it because I’m not good at MOBAs.
yea they did I haven't tried it but if you learn the obj and stick to a character that you like youll do fine.