Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Taliban forbid women almost everything, foids hate it

Jefferson35

Jefferson35

Greycel
I watched this video on youtube:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2dBMCohCO8&ab_channel=ShirinAzami

It's a German foid complaining that the taliban have forbidden women almost everything. She calls for the simps to rebel against them.
According to the new rules:
1. Women are banned from work outside home
2. Women must cover their whole body, everywhere, except at home.
3. Women are banned from speaking, dancing, singing, or being heard in public.
4. Women cannot make eye contact with men.
5. Women can't leave the house without permission and supervision of a male relative
6. Girls' schooling ends at age 12 (she thinks they will ban education for girls completely in the future, as they did before the US invaded Afghanistan)
7. Women can't travel without a male relative.
8. No images of women, music of women, or other media showing women
9. Girls are married off early (often at age 9 or earlier) and fully dependent on husbands.
10. Rape is legal in marriage, which is also often forced marriage
11. Legally the testimony of two women counts as much as that of one man, but often their testimonies are disregarded entirely because they are women
12. Women face arrest or death for violations.

What do you think of it?

Last edited:
Actual men run the Discourse of the nation!

Not women
Not simps (Reddit employes)
Nor the gifted dorks Over 6 Feet

How wholesome.

Actual men run the Discourse of the nation!

Not women
Not simps (Reddit employes)
Nor the gifted dorks Over 6 Feet

How wholesome.

What I think is that not every country in the world is supposed to be an American outpost

What do you think of them marrying them off at 9 or younger?

I fucking love the taliban.

"The women are at the mercy of their relatives and need to submit and obey. Many are mistreated and often forced into arranged marriages to become someone's second or third wife."

"Women and girls that we speak to often say that they feel like prisoners," Barr said. "They feel like the walls have closed in on them. It really is an experience like being a prisoner and the men and their families have been forced to be jail keepers."

One of the least cucked nations on earth

I watched this video on youtube:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2dBMCohCO8&ab_channel=ShirinAzami

It's a German foid complaining that the taliban have forbidden women almost everything. She calls for the simps to rebel against them.
5. Women can't leave the house without permission and supervision of a male relative
6. Girls' schooling ends at age 12 (she thinks they will ban education for girls completely in the future, as they did before the US invaded Afghanistan)
9. Girls are married off early (often at age 9 or earlier) and fully dependent on husbands.
10. Rape is legal in marriage, which is also often forced marriage
11. Legally the testimony of two women counts as much as that of one man, but often their testimonies are disregarded entirely because they are women

What do you think of it?

How a nation can be so based.

Based

Based

Extremely Based

Based

Based

I don't feel that strongly either way about this one

Based

Based

9 is super young, i think thats really messed up. Edgy users and sandniggers on here will dislike me for saying this

Extremely based

Based

They marry them off at 9 because their prophet muhammad consumated his marriage with his wife Aisha when she was 9 (he actually married her when she was 6). You think it's wrong?

In the future the whole world will be like this

What I think is that not every country in the world is supposed to be an American outpost
Westerners think that they're the superior people in the World and that anyone who doesn't go as they want should be flattened

In an ideal one. Most places are seeing the opposite effect.
Women are just worse men. At some point, society's maintenance mechanisms will have to accept this and take action or collapse. There is no way to keep supporting so many useless things.