Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Taliban behead foid volleyball player, post severed head on social media warning other foids.

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Ragheads are based ngl. They are the least cucked.

They don't want material goods and don't wanna join (and compete) with the materialistic west like East Asian men do (and then get cucked, disillusioned, and westernized in the process).

Obviously I don't condone violence but this kinda stuff makes their women respect (and fear) their men. I have a feeling one reason as to why a lot of non-Asian females don't miscegenate in the same level as noodlewhores, is because they fear violence from their own race of men. Whereas noodlewhores don't.

Btw, it seems a fuck ton of afghanis are the mongoloid central asian phenotype. Must be one of the factors that contribute to their ableness in war.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB5ViBRQHVc

Last edited:
Ultra giga meta based

They are the complete opposite of soys in western country.

:feelsohh: St taliban being gigabased again

Its somewhere in the dark net. I already saw it and I dont wanna see it again lol. Pretty brutal ngl.

She must be a shia Hazara, I bet they let other foids fk off with a warning but slaughtered her for that specific reason

Its somewhere in the dark net. I already saw it and I dont wanna see it again lol. Pretty brutal ngl.
"Somewhere in the dark net" JFL as if you needed to go there to see any content related to violence and executions.

BIG UP THE MONGOLS OI OI! COME ON ENGLAND!

She must be a shia Hazara, I bet they let other foids fk off with a warning but slaughtered her for that specific reason
Yea. Most likely. I've heard it's because the Shia hazara were very friendly and worked with the Americans , the taliban became very distasteful of them.

Idk how reliable that is. But if so. You get what you deserve I guess.

So where's the severed head, don't leave us hanging :feelsLSD:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back