Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tales from the Ban Appeals: Funny Posts Megathread

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I was looking through the ban appeals on this site and I saw some hilarious posts.
I want to use this as an opportunity to share a funny one I saw.
Please use this thread as a way to post funny ones you've seen or ones that you thought were interesting.

So this one comes from someone called RisingWarrior

Looks like he could be someone that would be interesting, and a serious poster.

He is here to take down serge and the mods, who he claims are censoring him like George Orwell's 1984 would have predicted:

He further goes on to talk about how this forum is indicative of leftist ideologies and feminist echochambers (lul).

So how did mods respond to this? Apparently this dude was talking about slaying chicks and having chicks drool over him.

This dude was larping like he was some martyr on this forum, but really he was posting to brag about how much of a mogger he is.
And if anyone is wondering, this dude had has 12 posts JFL.
Yeah, mods are censoring a dude with 12 posts because his posts about being a chad lite are going to expose the truth about this forum being what George Orwell predicted.

:feelskek::feelsclown:

His avi is that of a elephant

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
:fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi:
:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Just goes to show how many people are quick to report to the mods. This guy was rightfully banned and probably doing some reddit-tier IQ impression of what he thought a legit incel would say after getting banned. That being said, there is a secret police of jannie orbiters on this forum and it's no surprise that the dude was gone within twelve posts. You get reported just for existing as a greycel here so I'm not sure why he thought the forum was worth his time if he was going to say he's a chadlite.

Last edited:

He had a cool username though. That's what I call my cock when it's rape time.

old news tbh tbh

I saw it too. He was a narcissist sociopath who jerks off to his mom .

I saw it too. He was a narcissist sociopath who jerks off to his mom .
:feelsseriously:
the kinds of people who get laid and come to incel forums for the lulz.

:feelsseriously:
the kinds of people who get laid and come to incel forums for the lulz.
my oneitis will go and su. *sob.
I ...I cant say say. People like these get to have my oneitis *sigh *sob

No I don't. Avoidance of immediate family members is biological trait for the species better health.
Ah come on man, admit it.

I promise not to tell you're dad!

Ah come on man, admit it.

I promise not to tell you're dad!
Quit your rhetorics. Save it for your girlfriend. But I will not deny my cousin from having my lovely genitals.

Quit your rhetorics. Save it for your girlfriend. But I will not deny my cousin from having my lovely genitals.
Can i fap to you're mother then since you distain her so?

If you see my girlfriend tell her to come by and get all the rhetorics I've been saving for all these years. I can't afford the storage fees anymore.

About your sweet sexy hot Becky cousin...

CHAD ONLY
!

Screenshot 20210507 063215 WhatsApp
Screenshot 20210507 063219 WhatsAppScreenshot 20210507 063223 WhatsApp

Wholesomecels

Screenshot 20210507 063201 WhatsAppScreenshot 20210507 063208 WhatsAppScreenshot 20210507 063212 WhatsAppScreenshot 20210507 063322 WhatsAppScreenshot 20210507 063154 WhatsApp

Last edited: