Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Tales from cuckit part 2: “I touched her vagina and now I’m sleeping on the couch.”

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/DeadBedrooms/comments/udmpb1/i_touched_her_vagina_and_now_im_sleeping_on_the/?utm_source=share&utm_

This is the 2022 betabux “relationship”. Imagine your wife being so disgusted with you that she jumps up and runs away because you touched her stinky roast beef flaps (which belong to you as a man)

And THEN imagine being cucked enough to frantically apologize to this vile cunt even though you did nothing wrong. I have a solution for our DB cuck!

I don't even blame the foid at this point. These reddit soys deserve way worse.

This is the relationship of oofy doofies.

When u all see sub5-6 guys in relationships or even in marriage, always know the possibility of it being sexless, before posting "blackpill debonked" every day.

When u all see sub5-6 guys in relationships or even in marriage, always know the possibility of it being sexless, before posting "blackpill debonked" every day.
But he still ascebded!

:feels:

@Zer0/∞ @sub human thoughts on this oofy doofy denier

Cucked af. Should’ve pushed her down and forced her

Cucked af. Should’ve pushed her down and forced her
But that’s rape :foidSoy::soy::feels:.

They are wrong. Wives and their bodies belong to their husbands!

How do men even get forced to sleep on the couch? You are bigger, stronger, and making the money. If I somehow got married and my wife tried to make me sleep on the couch I'd tell her to get out of my house

How do men even get forced to sleep on the couch? You are bigger, stronger, and making the money. If I somehow got married and my wife tried to make me sleep on the couch I'd tell her to get out of my house
Exactly my house I bought the bed I’m sleeping on it any other response is cucked

Exactly my house I bought the bed I’m sleeping on it any other response is cucked
He's entitled to having sex too like wtf does she stay in that house free of charge for

Because the law is stronger than you, and completely simped.

fucking soy faggot deleted the post:dafuckfeels:

Because the law is stronger than you, and completely simped.
The law and the power behind the state is the biggest simp, and they're the reason why men get cucked so bad in the degenerate Western societies. The horrendously unfair marriage and divorce laws, as well as the completely tilted "justice" system favoring the holes, is what continuously fucks men over.

But there's just seems to be a constant stream of stupid men who keep getting married and putting their entire lives at the whim of a hole who can destroy it using the state whenever she feels vindictive enough, or whenever she feels you're not useful anymore and she found a better replacement for you.