Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tales from a college bar bouncercel

Five Dozen Eggs

Five Dozen Eggs

STEM-cel
★★★
A little backstory first for those of you who don't know me:

I currently work a second job as a bouncer outside of a bar in a medium sized college town. I have been doing this for a little over two years now, only working Friday and Saturday nights when the bar/club needs me the most. I do this in order to fund what I call my NEET01k which is a Roth IRA I put all of my bouncer money into so I can eventually tell the work to fuck off and go NEET mode by the time I'm 40 or so. As some of you may suspect, this job is a constant reminder of hypergamy, betabuxxing, and the 80/20 rule in action (it's not just a rule on tinder like IT cucks have suggested to me before). I get through my nights without too many thoughts of roping though due to the fact I usually get to physically throw out at least one Chad and sometimes have the authority to dump a Stacy or two outside as well.

This thread will be a collection of stories dedicated to all of the sui fuel I see on a nightly basis, as well as a few other tales that made me smile as there is actually justice in the world sometimes. I won't be posting super often because I'm a workercel but I think I have a few stories that all of you might enjoy. First story will be in the comment section.

Alright to start this thread off I have a story from last Saturday night that proves just how pathetic betabuxxers actually are.
I was working the door with another bouncer when this rich, mid 30's dude walked up to us. As we carded him he started bragging to by coworker about how many college girls he gets and how it is "so easy to trick them into bed." I could tell he was full of shit as he was about 5'6", completely bald, and just had "soy" written all over him otherwise. My coworker and I talk to each other for a bit after we let him in and we decide it would be a good idea to have one of us go inside and keep an eye on him as there was no line outside at the time and we thought there might be a chance he would try and drug someone due to what he said. So I go inside and do indoor security for a while, noting that he is sitting at the bar attempting to talk his way into other group's conversations for most of first hour he was there.

The real kicker comes at about 11 pm, two or so hours after he arrived. He starts walking up to random girls and asking them if he can buy them drinks. Of course a few 4 or 5/10's accept his proposal, college girls won't say no to a free drink, but they simply accept the drink and go back to their social group and don't even give the guy a courtesy conversation. Throughout the night this keeps happening and my bartender told me that during closing he spent a total of 90 dollars on drinks that night to not get laid. He did have one long conversation with what would rate a 3/10, but she apparently ditched him while I was dealing with something else because I saw her leave later with a random borderline Chad.

This story is actually rather commonplace at work, ugly dudes think they can buy their way into a girls pants by lavishing them with attention and free drinks but the foids always leave trashed in an uber with friends or with at least a 7/10 guy. Betabuxxing gets you nowhere until women hit the wall and I have personally never seen the whole buying girls a drink thing work from a sub 6 male.

Last edited:
we thought there might be a chance he would try and drug someone due to what he said. .
your a cuck op. Blocking another incel from getting laid.
I hope you enjoy your 401gay. Gtfo.

your a cuck op. Blocking another incel from getting laid.
I hope you enjoy your 401gay. Gtfo.

Its my job and I would lose it if we didn't do these things. If you want to go drug and rape someone do it to a sex worker or somewhere that isn't going to get me fired.

Good thread. More stories please.