Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Talentless artists live longer cause they are cucks.

GreenBull

GreenBull

Banned
-
All truly talented artists have already died,most of them dying too young as a result of suicide or "unknown" reasons. One such recent death was that of Avicii. While, all the talentless artists like Justin Bieber are still living happily. This is only because such talentless cucks are liked by femoids for their facial features.
Even god wants everything to be drifted in the favour of femoids. We aren't even allowed to enjoy truly talented people anymore coz god hates it that we can have some moments of relief. This is such a suicidefuel. Why doesn't god kill these talentless people ? I hate you god (if you exist obviously) for making my life so bad. Why did you have to create us when all you planned for us were sufferings? What wrongs have I done and why can't I have a peaceful life and death too? I hate you.

I am agnostic atheist so I do not believe in this being that we consider god.

I think it is just a random occurence (Their deaths) + a selection bias.

There are most likely lots of talented people out there, but they are just not popular enough.

There are most likely lots of talented people out there, but they are just not popular enough.
Yes, and they'll never be that popular and will eventually die young while these talentless cucks will continue to live with ever increasing popularity. Chad>>>>> Talent. Chads are followed by femoids and femoids are followed by normies and beta cucks which ensures that these talentless idiots will have it all, while real talents will continue to die. I'm so saddened how femoids have turned everything in their favour and are killing so many useful people shamelessly.

Yes, and they'll never be that popular and will eventually die young while these talentless cucks will continue to live with ever increasing popularity. Chad>>>>> Talent. Chads are followed by femoids and femoids are followed by normies and beta cucks which ensures that these talentless idiots will have it all, while real talents will continue to die. I'm so saddened how femoids have turned everything in their favour and are killing so many useful people shamelessly.
Yeah Normie's can't appreciate real talent and dedication. This is why bullshit youtubers will always have more supporters than people who deserve it. Life itself is not fair.

Yeah Normie's can't appreciate real talent and dedication. This is why bullshit youtubers will always have more supporters than people who deserve it. Life itself is not fair.
Normies can't have anything of their own. Everything that they do is targeted on pleasing femoids so that they can get laid.
I've posted my story here before that I used to have a YouTube channel where I uploaded songs (vocals) which were my own creation, lyrics, rhythm and everything. And the most views I could get was 4-5. When a femoid from my class copied my songs and uploaded them on its YouTube channel, it got loads of appreciation and over 29K views. Bitch didn't even take my name despite getting popular from my work. I wanted to kill myself then but I only deleted my YouTube channel and never uploaded anything on internet again.
This is how life treats us. Jeff Buckley,Avicii,David Bowie,Prince,Jimmy Morrison... There's no talent left.

Normies can't have anything of their own. Everything that they do is targeted on pleasing femoids so that they can get laid.
I've posted my story here before that I used to have a YouTube channel where I uploaded songs (vocals) which were my own creation, lyrics, rhythm and everything. And the most views I could get was 4-5. When a femoid from my class copied my songs and uploaded them on its YouTube channel, it got loads of appreciation and over 29K views. Bitch didn't even take my name despite getting popular from my work. I wanted to kill myself then but I only deleted my YouTube channel and never uploaded anything on internet again.
This is how life treats us. Jeff Buckley,Avicii,David Bowie,Prince,Jimmy Morrison... There's no talent left.
Wasn't Avicii quite popular and had lots of female fansM He was also not ugly and I doubt that he would have been that successful with Incel looks.

I can't judge his talent though since I don't listen to any of the artists you named or to his genre.

Wasn't Avicii quite popular and had lots of female fansM He was also not ugly and I doubt that he would have been that successful with Incel looks.

I can't judge his talent though since I don't listen to any of the artists you named or to his genre.
He was blackpilled, that's why when he started to get get popular among femoids he quit the industry. Most of the artists I've named knew the reality of life. Just that David Bowie and Prince took too much time to swallow it and so died older. Other guy Jeff Buckley was never that popular when he was alive. When you listen to his songs you can feel the reality of his life very closely.
While what all these talentless cucks do is to sing "baby","love me","sorry" etc like normal beta faggots.

Low IQ post.
Your theory is that Avicii was only liked by foids "for his facial features". I would love to be liked for my genetic superiority. It would mean I won't have to careermax and statusmax, and can afford to just rely on my attractive face.

There is always an unrelying reason for why a foid likes a man, and having good genes is by far the best, most desirable one.
Your career might end. Your status/reputation can be destroyed. But genes are immortal.

Low IQ post.
Your theory is that Avicii was only liked by foids "for his facial features". I would love to be liked for my genetic superiority. It would mean I won't have to careermax and statusmax, and can afford to just rely on my attractive face.

There is always an unrelying reason for why a foid likes a man, and having good genes is by far the best, most desirable one.
Your career might end. Your status/reputation can be destroyed. But genes are immortal.
I said that Justin Bieber is liked by foids for his facial features only. He'll. Continue to live on happily because of his cuck character.
Avicii was a real talent who recently died. He was blackpilled and his family knew it.

All truly talented artists have already died,most of them dying too young as a result of suicide or "unknown" reasons. One such recent death was that of Avicii. While, all the talentless artists like Justin Bieber are still living happily. This is only because such talentless cucks are liked by femoids for their facial features.
Even god wants everything to be drifted in the favour of femoids. We aren't even allowed to enjoy truly talented people anymore coz god hates it that we can have some moments of relief. This is such a suicidefuel. Why doesn't god kill these talentless people ? I hate you god (if you exist obviously) for making my life so bad. Why did you have to create us when all you planned for us were sufferings? What wrongs have I done and why can't I have a peaceful life and death too? I hate you.

Wtf?

1) why was avicii any good?
2) how did he not have fantastic facial features? I would kill to have his face.

Wtf?

1) why was avicii any good?
2) how did he not have fantastic facial features? I would kill to have his face.
I didn't ever say Avicii was bad looking. Did you guys even read my post. I only said that he was a real talent who died recently as well. We're robbed off truly talented people constantly while talentless faggots are still there.

I didn't ever say Avicii was bad looking. Did you guys even read my post. I only said that he was a real talent who died recently as well. We're robbed off truly talented people constantly while talentless faggots are still there.

You claimed two things.

1) that he was a real talent - i asked why you believe this to be so or where the evidence is of his musical genius. I don't listen to any of his music and what I've heard sounded generic as fuck, so i honestly don't know, but i personally don't feel robbed of anything by his death.

2) that talentless people stick around due to women loving their faces. Yet avicii had a fantastic face that was at least 7 prebalding. So by that standard he should still be alive.

He was blackpilled, that's why when he started to get get popular among femoids he quit the industry. Most of the artists I've named knew the reality of life. Just that David Bowie and Prince took too much time to swallow it and so died older. Other guy Jeff Buckley was never that popular when he was alive. When you listen to his songs you can feel the reality of his life very closely.
While what all these talentless cucks do is to sing "baby","love me","sorry" etc like normal beta faggots.
Their stories are really interesting but I guess I will just stick to my own music. Artists like Nujabes,Uyama hiroto and haruka nakamura are not that popular either. Good artists deserve recognition, but they should still make music even though their fanbase is not huge.

Isn't avicii just a bland pop musician for teenage kids on youtube? Eg. Just listened to 30 seconds of "levels" and it's just a boring repetitive simple pop song like anything Katy Perry would put out.

You claimed two things.

1) that he was a real talent - i asked why you believe this to be so or where the evidence is of his musical genius. I don't listen to any of his music and what I've heard sounded generic as fuck, so i honestly don't know, but i personally don't feel robbed of anything by his death.

2) that talentless people stick around due to women loving their faces. Yet avicii had a fantastic face that was at least 7 prebalding. So by that standard he should still be alive.
1. He was a DJ and instrumentalist. His music had endless touch to it. Moreover, the lyrics of the songs were often written by him.

2. Yes, he was gl. But he was blackpilled. He came to know about the reality of foids. That's why he isn't alive anymore. And well if he'd like to have that foid attention he'd have starred in his music videos as lead like those talentless cucks do.
Their stories are really interesting but I guess I will just stick to my own music. Artists like Nujabes,Uyama hiroto and haruka nakamura are not that popular either. Good artists deserve recognition, but they should still make music even though their fanbase is not huge.
I gotta check them out. :)

It's not, it's idiots who want to convince themselves they like something no matter how stupid or mind crushingly boring it is that keeps garbage going

Isn't avicii just a bland pop musician for teenage kids on youtube? Eg. Just listened to 30 seconds of "levels" and it's just a boring repetitive simple pop song like anything Katy Perry would put out.
He was making that song from hospital bed. "Truth" is his only album which he made as a healthy man.

1. He was a DJ and instrumentalist. His music had endless touch to it. Moreover, the lyrics of the songs were often written by him.

2. Yes, he was gl. But he was blackpilled. He came to know about the reality of foids. That's why he isn't alive anymore. And well if he'd like to have that foid attention he'd have starred in his music videos as lead like those talentless cucks do.

I gotta check them out. :)

Dude that music is boring as fuck. Learn to play a guitar and then tell me you're still impressed by that songwriting.

It's literally four very basic major/minor chords strummed over and over in one of the most common chord progressions in modern music. Ie. vi IV I V in the key of D ad nauseum.

Also adding a shit load of reverb to everything doesn't make it have an endless touch. It's tacky as hell.

This is just simple bland pop music for the masses.

It's not, it's idiots who want to convince themselves they like something no matter how stupid or mind crushingly boring it is that keeps garbage going
To what part of my comment were you referring?

Alright, what do you guys think about this band "nightmare of you". This isn't popular at all but I think they are talented and will die soon too.

You will like them if you are into this genre. They also inspired tons of lo-fi artists
Uyama and Nakamura are awesome.

Last edited:
Alright, what do you guys think about this band "nightmare of you". This isn't popular at all but I think they are talented and will die soon too.

Uyama and Nakamura are awesome.

Much better or more interesting songwriting musically. But isn't that song about the singer being a Chad and cucking a beta by fucking his hot girlfriend?

How do you guys listen to these things?

I instinctively hate any music movies or tv with a love theme.