Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Talentcels we need you

SmugMohito

SmugMohito

Evil angel/Righteous demon
Not having kids. Let the human race die off

if you pay me I might be able to make you laugh

And jfl at thinking incels could ever get laid enough to have a chance at kids

And jfl at thinking incels could ever get laid enough to have a chance at kids
That's the thing. We can't disciple other kids so if we see something like that webm happening the only thing we can do is cry.

Didn't watch.

Neither do I watch western media.

HappyLust

i hate kids, annoying little brats

i hate kids, annoying little brats
Biggest Cope ever.
Not being able to have a child is one of the things that hurts me the most when I think about it. I won't ever feel the joy of watching a little version of myself growing up and being able to answer all his questions about the world and everything :feelsbadman:

Biggest Cope ever.
Not being able to have a child is one of the things that hurts me the most when I think about it. I won't ever feel the joy of watching a little version of myself growing up and being able to answer all his questions about the world and everything :feelsbadman:
Yes spending tens of thousands of dollars on a little shit that is gonna deprive you of sleep for 3 years sounds great.

They dont want an intelligent kids, they want attractive kids.. imagine no incels in tech company or even soys/cucks ..hah. whatever religion is dying same as other traditions, moral relativism is slowly taking over to the world and stupid people doesn't even know whats coming to them...Im not gonna contribute to the society, I might contribute to it indirectly in someways but purely its because it affects my own needs/wants

Biggest Cope ever.

no its not?

just because you want to have children dont presume others do.

annoying little shits and i have no plan to inflict my incel looks on others.

You can't get a job in the game industry or culture in general without being cucked today. You need to be an independant worker, but it's very hard and excessively risky.