Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Tale from College: Sweets

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
ShySaxon back at you again with another tale from my college (British equivalent of High School) days. But first, I would like to take the time to mention that IncelTears didn’t post either of my college experiences on their subreddit. I wonder why...probably because it refuted their nonsensical ideas perhaps. Anyway, on to the story.

So this was towards the end of my college years. At this stage I was getting heavily bullied by several of my classmates and the bullying was getting more intense, and violent. Again I would try to put it to the back of my mind thinking that it was all a joke but when this started happening, something seemed to click in my mind. This had gone far past banter and was blatant bullying.

I was sitting at my desk completing one of my assignments on my computer when from across the classroom sweets started being thrown at me. Keep in mind these were rock hard sweets being thrown with force. They slammed against the wall above my head every 5-10 seconds as my bullies were obviously aiming for me. Inside I literally prayed that one of them didn’t hit me because it would really fucking hurt. Obviously they intended to hurt me, maybe even make me cry. I began to tear up a bit as nobody stuck up for me or told them to stop as they laughed and giggled. Whats worse was the fact that foids were laughing every time they hit near me. The tutor did nothing.

After class had finished they mockingly said goodbye to me, pretending to be sincere and they walked out as I was fuming mad and upset. This was my life in college. I was a target for abuse and slander while foids cheered the bullies on.

Those bullies must have had such great personalities for the girls to like them, eh?

Bullies jaws are radar blockers for foids personality detectors xd

Consider buying one of our many fine GOER watches!
RBVaSVuX4aWATHU1AAKs6QqshO8117

Shits and giggles aside, that's horrible. I was lucky to mostly be isolated, and not outright harassed as frequently and as violently as you were

Your stories are always ER fuel man

Consider buying one of our many fine GOER watches! View attachment 210574
Shits and giggles aside, that's horrible. I was lucky to mostly be isolated, and not outright harassed as frequently and as violently as you were
Yeah it was a horrible experience, I’m glad it was just for a few years and no longer.
Your stories are always ER fuel man
They’re from the heart. Nothing but the truth here.:feelsrope:

ShySaxon back at you again with another tale from my college (British equivalent of High School) days. But first, I would like to take the time to mention that IncelTears didn’t post either of my college experiences on their subreddit. I wonder why...probably because it refuted their nonsensical ideas perhaps. Anyway, on to the story.

So this was towards the end of my college years. At this stage I was getting heavily bullied by several of my classmates and the bullying was getting more intense, and violent. Again I would try to put it to the back of my mind thinking that it was all a joke but when this started happening, something seemed to click in my mind. This had gone far past banter and was blatant bullying.

I was sitting at my desk completing one of my assignments on my computer when from across the classroom sweets started being thrown at me. Keep in mind these were rock hard sweets being thrown with force. They slammed against the wall above my head every 5-10 seconds as my bullies were obviously aiming for me. Inside I literally prayed that one of them didn’t hit me because it would really fucking hurt. Obviously they intended to hurt me, maybe even make me cry. I began to tear up a bit as nobody stuck up for me or told them to stop as they laughed and giggled. Whats worse was the fact that foids were laughing every time they hit near me. The tutor did nothing.

After class had finished they mockingly said goodbye to me, pretending to be sincere and they walked out as I was fuming mad and upset. This was my life in college. I was a target for abuse and slander while foids cheered the bullies on.

Those bullies must have had such great personalities for the girls to like them, eh?
Brutal anti-halo?

Brutal ER fuel. Really even if I spent most of high school alone, I would never wish to go through what you went through.

you should have chimped out ngl. at some point it's just enough

Insane how nobody would stand up for you even the teachers.
Oh right, yeah they never helped me at all. They just sit idly by while I get it in the neck.

That was interesting tbh

Sad story bro

Gymmaxx and then wear a heavy trench coat in public which will serve to conceal your gainz, and when these neurotypical psychopathic scum bully you again, bash their faces in until they become incel themselves. Bite off their ears and gouge out their eyes, stick a butcher knife down the cunts of their Stacy gfs repeatedly, tear apart their breasts, rip out their hair, and scalp them.

Just make sure you don't kill them, for they are not entitled to mercy.

in the sims 3

Last edited:
Should've gone ER on them tbh

Now how is the life of your bullies?
much better than yours isnt it?

Bullies jaws are radar blockers for foids personality detectors xd
that is nice like a military grade radar blocker, these bitches launch nukes if they detect the wrong jaw