Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Taking over the world and sterilizing chads

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Only incels will be allowed to reproduce. Chads will all die out. We will win with the power of the foundER they can't stop it, it is through PATHS my will is resolute and can't be stopped no matter how many normgroids and their mocking powers can't do anything. They can only hope or rope. This is the power of the foundER.

after that woman will soon get subliminally like our dominant forces via mindscape.:shock:

pure power and control is my dream:shock:

subhumans should never reproduce. staring at an ugly person makes you sad so it would be a sad world

subhumans should never reproduce. staring at an ugly person makes you sad so it would be a sad world
It will be perfect we will win and our uglyness will be beautiful. And beautiful will be ugly :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

You filthy marleyan:feelsUgh: @22yearoldcel you stinky filthy Marleyan

Stop huffing gas

Only incels will be allowed to reproduce. Chads will all die out. We will win with the power of the foundER they can't stop it, it is through PATHS my will is resolute and can't be stopped no matter how many normgroids and their mocking powers can't do anything. They can only hope or rope. This is the power of the foundER.

after that woman will soon get subliminally like our dominant forces via mindscape.:shock:

More incels than ever. The only solution is a massie ropefuel around the world commited by incels. Ugliness would disappear and humanity would reach perfection more quickly :feelsrope:

cope. retarded thread tbh

Beautiful is always beautiful even if it's minority

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVuudcpW-MY

Incorrect response. It should be all hail @erenyeager you grAYcel
More incels than ever. The only solution is a massie ropefuel around the world commited by incels. Ugliness would disappear and humanity would reach perfection more quickly :feelsrope:
Incels will be the norm so will ugly. Beautiful will learn that equality will exist and I will gain balance at the cost of insufferable stubborn mongrels who can't hail my Ultimate IQ:feelsree::feelsdevil:

This is a bad cope you are getting yourself into.

Basically, what you are doing is uber-Chadmaxxing to the nth power, even if it is somewhat tongue in cheek ...

The comedown will be brootal

This is a bad cope you are getting yourself into.

Basically, what you are doing is uber-Chadmaxxing to the nth power, even if it is somewhat tongue in cheek ...

The comedown will be brootal
I am sterilizing all good looking males to make competition obsolete. I am death incarnate.:feelsdevil: maybe good looking foids too. Hell let's make the world all my canvas everyone here included:feelsdevil::feelskek: jk you're all loyal subjects maybe:feelsjuice:

I am sterilizing all good looking males to make competition obsolete. I am death incarnate.:feelsdevil: maybe good looking foids too. Hell let's make the world all my canvas everyone here included:feelsdevil::feelskek: jk you're all loyal subjects maybe:feelsjuice:
Stop this shit.

If you don't, the blackest pit of depression awaits you.

You think foids won't chase after chads if they become infertile?

Stop this shit.

If you don't, the blackest pit of depression awaits you.
No Armin. Respect the death incarnate coming towards you. I'll prolly reshape you with the power I have to make you good an obident. Maybe erase your memories. :shock:maybe travel to other worlds and Harald a new era in multiverse history:feelsdevil: yeagerhistory
You think foids won't chase after chads if they become infertile?
Nah because I will control them all subconsciously:feelsree: have you not read this out. If I can sterilize lifeforms I can control their neurology as well. I'll evolved them to love true fucking ugly
rick springfield twd GIF

Last edited:
No Armin. Respect the death incarnate coming towards you. I'll prolly reshape you with the power I have to make you good an obident. Maybe erase your memories. :shock:maybe travel to other worlds and Harald a new era in multiverse history:feelsdevil: yeagerhistory

Nah because I will control them all subconsciously:feelsree:
Okay. You have been warned

Incels need to Genghis Khanmaxxx

:feelsLSD: