Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Taking down IT

N

nottheNSA

No off the books stuff happening here.
Brocels, these fuckers can’t get away with it any more. What they do to us is horrible. I think I figured out a way that we can force Reddit to shut it down… Have ANY of you boyos ever even thought about roping over something IT said? Because that’s all it would take to get them shut down for good. They want to see us dead and I am saying NO MORE.

Seriously guys, if their bullying made you feel bad and you’re willing to write it down so we can tell Reddit, no more incel suicides will ever come of that morally reprehensible hate group. Those guys need to keep their bitches under control. Fucking nigger land whale Jew tranny feminists. Flaunting it in our faces about how they have sex with each other all day.

Only way of taking them down is going to their homes and shooting them dead :feelsokman:

Only way of taking them down is going to their homes and shooting them dead :feelsokman:
That certainly is one way, but we don’t have to kill anyone. If we write letters to Reddit, I’d bet we could have them shut down in a month.

Jfl I laugh at em troons, they can keep barking all they want

From your first sentence alone I can already tell you're from IT :feelshehe:
Incels don't talk like that. Kek

Also you want us to rope motherfucker?

Its not that big a deal, if ur on the .is there had to be some bad shit happen in your life before. And people on the internet saying mean things shouldn't affect you at that point