Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Taking A Break...........

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
1. Nothing of importance is being posted right now (as in news worthy events) and I'm sure nothing is going to happen for a while, so I won't miss anything

2. I'll probably be out at work again soon so I want to really use the rest of time I have on my projects (it was good while it lasted, really hope there's another random outbreak JFL)

3. Most threads these days are about some shit people went out of their way to find on tik tok, twitter or reddit (seriously, why seek this shit out?), its getting old and you literally get nothing out of these threads other than depression, you don't discuss anything, you don't learn anything, whats the point of these threads?

Its like were our worst enemy lol, like were trying to torture ourselves, this "culture of masochism" is one of the things I hate about this incel forum, because it makes it harder to differentiate between trolls and real users, the real users are "ironically" posting shit to make us feel bad, and the trolls are "not ironically" posting that shit too, can we even blame them at that point, we set the stage for them, we make it easy

4. A lot of threads are either just "LDAR" or some joke thread with the same cliche replies and postmaxxers leaving one liners like "brutal tbh ngl"

Anybody else see the irony of an incel forum starting to form a predictable "NPC Culture"?

Don't worry if I've roped, I'll probably check back in a month

I no longer see any point in logging in for while right now, as nothing interesting or new is being talked about, and I'm pretty much in a block frenzy right now with all the trolls and larps I've encountered recently, I know full well when I come back there will be more though

Its All So Tiresome

This happens to me as well. Forum is cyclical. new information and topics discussed before it returns back to bullshit rehashing of same information and shitposts. take break for few weeks and be back and process repeats ad infinitum

good luck, we'll be here

good luck man , i hope you achieve your goals .

ye tbh the new postmaxxers arent funny like the old ones like brettyboy, ritalincel, vermellioncore, other 2017cels and stuff

1. Nothing of importance is being posted right now (as in news worthy events) and I'm sure nothing is going to happen for a while, so I won't miss anything

2. I'll probably be out at work again soon so I want to really use the rest of time I have on my projects (it was good while it lasted, really hope there's another random outbreak JFL)

3. Most threads these days are about some shit people went out of their way to find on tik tok, twitter or reddit (seriously, why seek this shit out?), its getting old and you literally get nothing out of these threads other than depression, you don't discuss anything, you don't learn anything, whats the point of these threads?

Its like were our worst enemy lol, like were trying to torture ourselves, this "culture of masochism" is one of the things I hate about this incel forum, because it makes it harder to differentiate between trolls and real users, the real users are "ironically" posting shit to make us feel bad, and the trolls are "not ironically" posting that shit too, can we even blame them at that point, we set the stage for them, we make it easy

4. A lot of threads are either just "LDAR" or some joke thread with the same cliche replies and postmaxxers leaving one liners like "brutal tbh ngl"

Anybody else see the irony of an incel forum starting to form a predictable "NPC Culture"?

I no longer see any point in logging in for while right now, as nothing interesting or new is being talked about, and I'm pretty much in a block frenzy right now with all the trolls and larps I've encountered recently, I know full well when I come back there will be more though

View attachment 258455

See you next week JFL.

I just check back once a day for couple mins. I don’t care about post maxing

Didn't age well tbh, you missed the great incels.co riots
i dont think the drama was worth it tbh, because of all the uproar a large portion of the userbase have left.

i dont think the drama was worth it tbh, because of all the uproar a large portion of the userbase have left.
I don't think he'd give a shit.

This forum does get boring at times I'll admit

brutal tbh ngl

View attachment 258455
True,but when you've covered so much of what they is to know of the Blackpill. They isn't much to talk about after that. So some users would just shit post and whatever. But I agree,we need more creative topics being discussed. I can only hear someone's vent or about oneitis crush so many times.

They isn't much to talk about after that.
No, there isn't much to complain about after that, there's a lot of things to talk about with respect to improving your life (wealthmaxxing).

Yh Idk I kinda been posting on and off because there is nothing really to discuss anymore here tbh

I am just trying to gymmaxx and go to Asia to try to fuck some women or just hookermax. I am saving money to make a long trip somewhere dont really know where tbh just wanna go somewhere nice and treat myself for once in my life because I have been living in my room for the last 6 years and its not even sad anymore I am just dead inside.

Also I need to find a way to get passive income. Even if it was just like 1000$ a month that would be more than enough for me. I was thinking of doing investing or some shit idk yet. I got some crypto but I doubt that shit is going anywhere any time soon :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah all in all there really isn't much to discuss here, blackpill is already solved there is no new revelation to be had.

No one cares, retard.
Also post more cinema blackpills bro its great content. :feelscomfy:

Not much of a break in the end then?