Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Take the vegetable/food pill

Soon enough, they're going to be fucking things so long and wide that it will rupture their internal organs. What goes around comes around.

I was going to make a joke about this, but this is the actual reality: she'd rather shove a cucumber up her ass repeatedly than fuck any of us.

Why the fuck did I even click on that disgusting shit. Fuck, this is shit I am sticking with doujins and hentai.

Its already rupturing their rectum leading to shit leaking out. Gastroenterologists mention that they are seeing and increase in the number of anal fissures and weakened anal spinchters due to women having more anal sex with big cocks and dildos.

In that case, it's only going to get worse. They're desensitizing themselves to even the biggest Tyrone cock and soon enough nobody will meet their standards. It's a double whammy.

Most bag clerks at the grocery stores look at the women purchasing these and guess whether this chick is on a diet or if this thing is going where many men have gone before.

Trust me, when a bagger sees a 300 pound woman buying a cucumber,he knows she isnt on a diet!

First you gotta compete with Chad/Tyrone, then you gotta compete with dogs, now it's food, why even bother trying?

Bro that was gross. I hate foids.

Most bag clerks at the grocery stores look at the women purchasing these and guess whether this chick is on a diet or if this thing is going where many men have gone before.

Trust me, when a bagger sees a 300 pound woman buying a cucumber,he knows she isnt on a diet!
tbh

Soon enough, they're going to be fucking things so long and wide that it will rupture their internal organs. What goes around comes around.
rofl

I still don't know why any of you are surprised by these pills anymore. I've already accepted the fact that women will LITERALLY fuck anything as long as it's not an incel

Looks like the cucumberpill seeded her.

life mogged by a non IQ vegetable

Cucumber > incels
Over if you're not cucumberMAXX in 2019

That moment when a cucumber had more body interaction with a female than you at 21

The cucumber never forgets its daily showers, dresses well, and has an outstanding personality and intelligence