Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Take the TVpill.

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
This Pill is brutal and once you take it, you may hate all forms of technology...

I am the type of person that likes to talk to almost anyone from all walks of life, I'm a very extroverted person but most of my friends are introverts, this means that usually I do most of the talking (I don't have this with other extroverts, just when talking with introverts and ambiverts), most of my friends are toilets and I know some offline and some online. Why do I mention this? To give a bit of background information.

So several years ago I met this Vietnamese toilet online, we started talking and I learned more about her while I was trying to pick up her language and she was improving her English. We often talked about a lot of different discussions and I managed to learn more about her as a human being. I would describe her personality as being a very quiet and soft-spoken girl, she describes herself as "not being like other women" and came from a reasonably to do family, she is a software engineer and is quite nerdy, but tells me that most of her hobbies and interests are feminine as she likes dancing, yoga, Etc. She's one of those "spiritual Atheists" you commonly find in Far Eastern countries.

She's quite an interesting type, while she earns a lot of money and lives in a gated community for the rich she says that she loves doing housework and spends most of her free time barefoot at home cleaning the house? Why do I mention this? She has an unemployed tall White husband who literally does nothing but plays video games all day while she has a job AND does all of the household chores... But don't worry guys, this is her dream ever since she was a little kid. :feelsokman:

You see, when she was young Vietnam was the poorest country in the world (no seriously, in the 1990's Vietnam was literally at the bottom of the global list) but being from a well off Communist Party family she had the privilege of owning a good television when that still was a rare thing there, on it she watched the New Adventures of Hercules and saw Kevin Sorbo.

As a teenage girl she rejected all suitors saying that none of them "looked like Hercules", then she became an adult and moved to Hanoi, Hanoi is a city filled with White men. But she didn't quite meet her Kevin Sorbo lookalike until she was in her late 20's, she said that while she "touched herself" every other day she had no desire for any man around her because she was "saving herself" for a man that looked like Kevin Sorbo, in walks some dumb tall blonde Australian man with blue eyes and she loses her virginity to him, she marries him and they have a son together whom she named Kevin.

She works full time, does all the household stuff, and is a mother while he just plays video games all day long but she accepts it, because his mere presence is her dreams come alive.

Because as a little girl she saw a TV show, she rejected all Vietcels that dared to approach her and commonly mocks Asian men for being "small" to me, she was saving herself for tall White Chad despite coming from a rural area where no White man has set foot since the 1950's.

Toilets don't need to see a Chad in person, they just have to know that a White Chad EXISTS and they will save themselves and reject all Asian brothers for him.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Now just think of all those virgin Noodlewhores in their 30's volcelling purely because they're surrounded by Ricebrothers and don't see any White men around. She said that most of her friends immigrated to France and Australia to find husbands. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I genuinely feel bad for Vietcels.

The TVpill doesn't just apply to TV, imagine in a world with only radio and a toilet hears someone with a Chadvoice, she's going to reject all men who don't have her "perfect voice". :feelswhat:

May she rot in hell or get ran over by a truck by @Sneir (In Video Game)

God damn that is fucking brutal!

This Pill is brutal and once you take it, you may hate all forms of technology...

I am the type of person that likes to talk to almost anyone from all walks of life, I'm a very extroverted person but most of my friends are introverts, this means that usually I do most of the talking (I don't have this with other extroverts, just when talking with introverts and ambiverts), most of my friends are toilets and I know some offline and some online. Why do I mention this? To give a bit of background information.

So several years ago I met this Vietnamese toilet online, we started talking and I learned more about her while I was trying to pick up her language and she was improving her English. We often talked about a lot of different discussions and I managed to learn more about her as a human being. I would describe her personality as being a very quiet and soft-spoken girl, she describes herself as "not being like other women" and came from a reasonably to do family, she is a software engineer and is quite nerdy, but tells me that most of her hobbies and interests are feminine as she likes dancing, yoga, Etc. She's one of those "spiritual Atheists" you commonly find in Far Eastern countries.

She's quite an interesting type, while she earns a lot of money and lives in a gated community for the rich she says that she loves doing housework and spends most of her free time barefoot at home cleaning the house? Why do I mention this? She has an unemployed tall White husband who literally does nothing but plays video games all day while she has a job AND does all of the household chores... But don't worry guys, this is her dream ever since she was a little kid. :feelsokman:

You see, when she was young Vietnam was the poorest country in the world (no seriously, in the 1990's Vietnam was literally at the bottom of the global list) but being from a well off Communist Party family she had the privilege of owning a good television when that still was a rare thing there, on it she watched the New Adventures of Hercules and saw Kevin Sorbo.

As a teenage girl she rejected all suitors saying that none of them "looked like Hercules", then she became an adult and moved to Hanoi, Hanoi is a city filled with White men. But she didn't quite meet her Kevin Sorbo lookalike until she was in her late 20's, she said that while she "touched herself" every other day she had no desire for any man around her because she was "saving herself" for a man that looked like Kevin Sorbo, in walks some dumb tall blonde Australian man with blue eyes and she loses her virginity to him, she marries him and they have a son together whom she named Kevin.

She works full time, does all the household stuff, and is a mother while he just plays video games all day long but she accepts it, because his mere presence is her dreams come alive.

Because as a little girl she saw a TV show, she rejected all Vietcels that dared to approach her and commonly mocks Asian men for being "small" to me, she was saving herself for tall White Chad despite coming from a rural area where no White man has set foot since the 1950's.

Toilets don't need to see a Chad in person, they just have to know that a White Chad EXISTS and they will save themselves and reject all Asian brothers for him.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Now just think of all those virgin Noodlewhores in their 30's volcelling purely because they're surrounded by Ricebrothers and don't see any White men around. She said that most of her friends immigrated to France and Australia to find husbands. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I genuinely feel bad for Vietcels.

The TVpill doesn't just apply to TV, imagine in a world with only radio and a toilet hears someone with a Chadvoice, she's going to reject all men who don't have her "perfect voice". :feelswhat:
Noodle whores mostly have cursed souls. May God teach those traitors a lesson one day.