Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Take the teacherpill

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
Seriously, WTF is it with foid teachers fucking underage boys? Why would they rather go to jail for a long time than even give us a chance?

Explain this one, IncelTears. Oh wait, you won't say shit about this. Go fuck yourselves.

Teacher’s can have sex with underaged males all they want and get away with it, or at most spend temporary time in jail.

Teacher’s can have sex with underaged males all they want and get away with it, or at most spend temporary time in jail.
Meanwhile an 18 year old boy being attracted to a teen girl gets life behind bars and labeled a sex offender. JFL at this so called justice system.

If your teacher doesn't rape you that means you are ugly.

Meanwhile an 18 year old boy being attracted to a teen girl gets life behind bars and labeled a sex offender. JFL at this so called justice system.

The system is beyond repair.

If your teacher doesn't rape you that means you are ugly.
There were many instances when I wanted to fuck my teacher, but I guess they would rather fuck a 13 year old boy and go to jail than fuck a legal 18 year old.

There were many instances when I wanted to fuck my teacher, but I guess they would rather fuck a 13 year old boy and go to jail than fuck a legal 18 year old.
that means you are ugly

They fuck the bad boys that they wanted in school but couldn't get.

It makes sense that a teaching job could attract the wrong sort..

Foids can fuck whoever and whatever they want and get away with it.