Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the Shorthairpill: The Power of Long Hair

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Short hair is unnatural, not only is it both unnatural and evolutionarily novel, when it occurs in nature it is usually a sign of sickness. One common myth I see is that the female gaze is this mysterious thing that is so different from the male gaze, but I'd argue that Chad is Chad because he does the things men like in toilets.

Let's here use an example with a toilet to visualise what I mean. This is Sara Duterte, she is currently the Vice-President of the Republic of the Philippines and the daughter of the previous President of the Philippines (the Philippines is basically a clan-based society where only a handful of families hold all political power, this is actually no different than India where a small number of families do the same). While she's a heterosexual toilet she is quite a tomboy and I have a few Pinay friends who look like her and are always assumed to be butch Lesbians, see here what I mean:

Screenshot 20230212 025129

This is Sara with a buzzcut in military uniform, she essentially looks like a transman with boobs. In fact, I knew a few ugly Dutch boys who look exactly like her. Remember, this is what most men look like to toilets, most men have this haircut, wear no make-up, and unstylish clothing.

This is her with the same haircut and make-up as Mayor of Davao City:

Screenshot 20230212 025134

It is clearly an improvement as she now uses make-up to augment herself to look better, create a more harmonious face, but her buzzcut still makes her look really ugly.

Now this is her as Vice-President:

Screenshot 20230212 025137

This is the same toilet, same skull, same face, this is just what a little bit of hair can do and the difference in looks level is a lot.

Short hair occurs in some societies among men, it only seems to be the rule among primitive African tribes and this could be because our African hair is shit. But among non-Africans longer hair has long been the default and even when it was shorter it was usually stylised, the extremely short hair that is the default for men today is a fairly recent invention. If you look at the Indians of the New World most men have long hair, the ancient Chinese always had long hair and even saw cutting one's hair as a sin, in Islam a man's hair is expected to grow beyond one's ears and it was considered to be a curse on Black people that they couldn't naturally grow long hair (a Hadith on Noah's arc).

Now, toilet sexuality is strongly socially influenced and toilets don't like "weird" and "unusual" men, so if long hair is seen as abnormal and toilets don't want to stand out in anything (if having a tattoo is seen as unacceptable in her culture she will easily dismiss any man with visible tattoos, if having a beard is frowned upon she'll be disgusted by facial hair, Etc.), but it would still work as a niche.

Also, Chad doesn't need long hair, Chad is a Chad because of his Chadskull. Stacy is also a Stacy with a buzzcut because of her Stacyskull.

Screenshot 20230212 030505

Even with a buzzcut she fogs most toilets because of her superior skull, Becky would look utterly disgusting with this haircut.

Now I'm not advising men to grow their hair as long as possible (though I am also not advising against it either), rather there's an optimal length of hair, just look at these.

Screenshot 20230212 030826

Note that "short hair" for toilets would be considered "very long" for men.

Screenshot 20230212 030832

Now let's look at another Stacy with different haircuts, Tails' childhood crush, Emma Watson:

Screenshot 20230212 030914

Screenshot 20230212 030926

It doesn't matter what hair she has, she's always a Stacy because of her Stacyskull just like Chad is always a Chad because of his Chadskull. But both would look better with longer hair.

Long hair is a symbol of good genes, it means that your hair grows good and that it's healthy. Having short hair is a sign of being sickly and weak, there's nothing manly about appearing weak short hair only further divides the difference between a Chad and a Normie because now everything has to be about the skull because you don't have the hair to compensate for a bad skull.

Bonus, if you have goofy ears and are an earcel because of them your long hair will cover them up.

There's literally nothing to gain from cutting your hair and so much to lose.

Interesting:feelswhere:...

why use females as examples though?

Hair makes a fuckton of difference, and most toilets do prefer men with medium to long hair.

A full head of hair and an appropriate hair length/style could turn a normie into a chadlite. There are multiple examples of this,

JFL at the masculinity copers and the "just shave it bro!" crowd

Yeah, it's mostly about the skull. However, still a woman would choose to date a high-tier Normie with good hair over a bald man with a Chad skull, hair does matter to some degree, and is still significant. This relays to women preferring pretty boys more than the stereotypical Chads. If a good looking man loses hair obviously his looks will downgrade with it.

People will say "what about 'the Rock' and 'Jason Statham'?" but these guys are high status men, so it doesn't count. Women will still find some other guy like Sean O'Pry to be more attractive than the Rock and Jason Statham.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's mostly about the skull. However, still a woman would choose to date a high-tier Normie with good hair over a bald man with a Chad skull, hair does matter to some degree, and is still significant. This relays to women preferring pretty boys more than the stereotypical Chads. If a good looking man loses hair obviously his looks will downgrade with it.

People will say about the "Rock" and "Jason Statham" but these guys are high status men, so it doesn't count. Women will still find some other guy like Sean O'Pry to be more attractive than the Rock and Jason Statham.
Hair is life

It doesn't really matter that much for the majority of men if you're not balding, just don't have it long enough to make you look feminine and don't keep it super short if you have a shit skull; but JFL at foids who keep their hair short and then complain when they're found as less attractive. :feelsjuice:

i straighted my hair, he is curly and covers my ears, i look better than bald, take the longhairpill, but treat your hair, i made the mistake to grow my hair and for 4 years i looked like a homeless, then i'm now a little better

Screenshot 20230211 232946 541
like that

Last edited:
Foids fucked by me with short hair: 0
Foids fucked by me with long hair: 0

Hair makes a fuckton of difference, and most toilets do prefer men with medium to long hair.

A full head of hair and an appropriate hair length/style could turn a normie into a chadlite. There are multiple examples of this,

I have long hair already and i got told I look like weird Al. But I straighten it to make it more Eren Yeager and doppio. As I am two spirits In one

emma watson is a stacy? dafuq am i reading

I have long hair already and i got told I look like weird Al. But I straighten it to make it more Eren Yeager and doppio. As I am two spirits In one
Based doppiopilledcel. Fuck yeager doe

Nigga I have dreadlocks and I still dont get bitches

I have long hair, always had it because I liked it, now mostly because it covers up my bald spots. Throughout my life I got bullied for my long hair. But it's true, nowadays men are starting to grow long hair again. (just look at tiktok lmao). I think the more important takeaway is that hair in general is important. not just the length, but a proper style

Jannies need to pin this. Having longer hair as a man is essential.

James May is a good example of this too
5096d0f6ac44d45a452bad889d1c7689.png
ZzX50UBVhAXSc3IABipDEp5GaIx65l6ATDGqZyrOWec.jpg

jfl short hair mogs for every day though

This. :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

woman who go out of their way to have short hair , might be , well , slightly retarded .

I look slightly better with longer hair, it covers up my awful side profile.

The hairpill is brutal. I'm bald because of shit genetics but before that I had long hair.

Definitely! Long hair is essential for not appearing older & can hide things we're insecure of. Hence why I'm not gonna cut my hair.

Long hair or not I will still look like shit because of my shitty curly hair genetics :fuk:

If you're ugly, it doesn't matter whether you have hair or not. Bones>hair. Moreover, long hair doesn't suit a recessed incel face.

as someone who is NW 4.5 at 23 this info is very helpful